Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

Here I am.

Hi @HyperDraco, long time no read. I got so in to creating parts using 3d modeling that I hadn't built a reasonable approximation of a fighter jet in some time.

Then I stopped doing anything to do with the game, including playing for even more time. Currently playing X4 and surviving Xenon invasion. Hopefully I will get back to it at some point.

I am still here because I really like this forum community.

Hello also to @Rutabaga22.

And a hello and how are you doing is always implied when I visit for @Caerfinon, @AlamoVampire, @AtomicTech(funky avatar by the way) @Maria Sirona, @kerbiloid and @Nazalassa.

And of course all the other great members and moderators I have had conversations with.

Just now, ColdJ said:

Here I am.

Hi @HyperDraco, long time no read. I got so in to creating parts using 3d modeling that I hadn't built a reasonable approximation of a fighter jet in some time.

Then I stopped doing anything to do with the game, including playing for even more time. Currently playing X4 and surviving Xenon invasion. Hopefully I will get back to it at some point.

I am still here because I really like this forum community.

Hello also to @Rutabaga22.

And a hello and how are you doing is always implied when I visit for @Caerfinon, @AlamoVampire, @AtomicTech(funky avatar by the way) @Maria Sirona, @kerbiloid and @Nazalassa.

And of course all the other great members and moderators I have had conversations with.

it good to have you back @ColdJ 

9 hours ago, ColdJ said:

And a hello and how are you doing is always implied when I visit

And hello to you sir! I check in every few days or so to check on my mod threads to answer any questions.  Since my surgery My interests have wandered back to playing some some Lord of the Rings Online and The Sims 4. Eventually the desire to fly plans and world build will return and I'll dive back in. Until then, I'm a shadowy kerbal from a shadowy planet...

@Admiral Fluffy