[WIN/MAC/LINUX] KSP Trajectory Optimization Tool v1.6.9 [New MATLAB Version!]

1 hour ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

I'm using KSRSS, scaled up 2.5x. Will I be able to give your tool the solar system data it needs for calculations? To complicate things (or maybe it doesn't matter) there's Kronometer and SigmaDimensions involved doing the scaling and calendar witchcraft I guess. I'm nervous about your tool and KSP maybe speaking different time/date scales?

As far as the solar system goes, yes, you can import exactly what's in KSP.  You'll need to have the KSPTOTConnect plugin installed in the Gamedata folder (it ships with KSPTOT).  Then just open up to the Flight Scene (basically, a rocket on the launch pad or in space) and then in KSPTOT, on the main UI, use the File Menu -> Create New Bodies File from KSP.  Follow the prompts. :)

As far as time goes, KSPTOT uses "universal time" under the hood for everything.  So the year/day/hour/minute/second equivalent times might not be correct, but the UT will be because that's how KSP does it internally too.

Once the tool is happy, I would love to be able to reconstruct a Pioneer 10/11 type mission, where a Jupiter encounter leads to a Saturn encounter. Is that type of thing even possible in KSP? Clearly the real mission timing/parameters don't translate into KSP, but would your tool be able to do something with high level parameters like that?

Yes, it's definitely possible in KSP and you can definitely model it in KSPTOT.  Start with finding your flyby sequence in Multi-Flyby Maneuver Sequencer (MFMS).  After that, you can export your trajectory to a binary file in MFMS and import it to Launch Vehicle Designer (LVD).  You'll need the latest v1.6.9 pre-release 3 for this functionality (see above).  Once you do that, you can optimize the trajectory to your heart's content and model the various tanks, engines, and dry mass on your vehicle (plus a bunch of other things!).  Let me know if you have questions when you get to this point. :)

Any other questions?  I'm happy to answer any you have. :)

OK, I tried the LVD after all because I saw the "Halo Orbit Constructor" option and wanted to try planning a mission to the lunar gateway NRHO (playing RSS with Principia).

However when I open it, after a few seconds I get an error message and it asks it I really want to close the window.

Switching to hardware OpenGL rendering at runtime on unix is not supported.

If I click "no" to not close the window, it stays open and I can still click on things but I cannot enter any numbers/text.

Trying to set the view options to "Painters" instead of opengl and saving results in a different error:

Functionality not supported with figures created with the uifigure function.

Error in Generic3DTrajectoryViewType/plotStateLog (line 25)

Error in LaunchVehicleViewProfile/plotTrajectory (line 142)

Error in LaunchVehicleViewSettings/plotTrajectoryWithActiveViewProfile (line 25)

Error in lvd_processData (line 29)

Error in ma_LvdMainGUI_App/editViewSettingsMenu_Callback (line 1770)

Error in appdesigner.internal.service.AppManagementService/tryCallback (line 369)

Error in matlab.apps.AppBase>@(source,event)tryCallback(appdesigner.internal.service.AppManagementService.instance(),app,callback,requiresEventData,event) (line 37)

Error using matlab.ui.internal.controller.WebMenuController/fireActionEvent (line 67)
Error while evaluating Menu Callback.

So... should I try to get opengl rendering working? (Maybe I'm missing some library, although there are no other errors in the log file.) Or should I try to get it working without opengl somehow?

39 minutes ago, jd284 said:

OK, I tried the LVD after all because I saw the "Halo Orbit Constructor" option and wanted to try planning a mission to the lunar gateway NRHO (playing RSS with Principia).

However when I open it, after a few seconds I get an error message and it asks it I really want to close the window.

Switching to hardware OpenGL rendering at runtime on unix is not supported.

If I click "no" to not close the window, it stays open and I can still click on things but I cannot enter any numbers/text.

Trying to set the view options to "Painters" instead of opengl and saving results in a different error:

Functionality not supported with figures created with the uifigure function.

Error in Generic3DTrajectoryViewType/plotStateLog (line 25)

Error in LaunchVehicleViewProfile/plotTrajectory (line 142)

Error in LaunchVehicleViewSettings/plotTrajectoryWithActiveViewProfile (line 25)

Error in lvd_processData (line 29)

Error in ma_LvdMainGUI_App/editViewSettingsMenu_Callback (line 1770)

Error in appdesigner.internal.service.AppManagementService/tryCallback (line 369)

Error in matlab.apps.AppBase>@(source,event)tryCallback(appdesigner.internal.service.AppManagementService.instance(),app,callback,requiresEventData,event) (line 37)

Error using matlab.ui.internal.controller.WebMenuController/fireActionEvent (line 67)
Error while evaluating Menu Callback.

So... should I try to get opengl rendering working? (Maybe I'm missing some library, although there are no other errors in the log file.) Or should I try to get it working without opengl somehow?

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my Linux VM.  Can you try closing KSPTOT entirely and then reopening it.  Immediately go to LVD and then the Halo Orbit Constructor tool.  Do you still get the error? 

Evidently there's a limitation in Linux MATLAB where you can't change the OpenGL rendering method on Linux systems during runtime like you can in Windows.  For now, just leave that setting where it is. :)

If that doesn't work for you, then I'm guessing it could be the OpenGL stuff on your system.  Investigate into that, and keep me in the loop as far as error messages you get go.  I can help investigate them.

19 hours ago, Arrowstar said:

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my Linux VM.  Can you try closing KSPTOT entirely and then reopening it.  Immediately go to LVD and then the Halo Orbit Constructor tool.  Do you still get the error?

I still get the error for LVD, but I can now enter numbers such as the orbit size in the Halo Orbit Constructor.

19 hours ago, Arrowstar said:

If that doesn't work for you, then I'm guessing it could be the OpenGL stuff on your system.  Investigate into that, and keep me in the loop as far as error messages you get go.  I can help investigate them.

Unfortunately at this point I have no real clue what could be wrong, I can't find any errors about anything missing or being wrong. In KSP and other games as well as the desktop compositor, Opengl works fine anyway.

8 hours ago, jd284 said:

I still get the error for LVD, but I can now enter numbers such as the orbit size in the Halo Orbit Constructor.

Okay so at this point, when you open up LVD, what works and what doesn't?  Do any of the other tools in KSPTOT exhibit any issues?

Hi everyone,

Tonight I've built KSPTOT v1.6.9 pre-release 4.  Here's the change log:

• LVD: Added functionality to the script event list right click context to convert Add Impulsive Delta-V actions to finite burns.
  • LVD: Final and initial spacecraft state displays now show earliest and latest state and not first and last state in state log.
  • LVD: Added new UI to fine-tune creating continuity constraints.
  • LVD: Added gravity only RKN1210 high precision integrator.
  • LVD: There should be a 5%-10% performance increase when running scripts for most scenarios, especially those that make use of 3rd body gravity.
  • All single UI apps (MFMS, RMS, etc) now display their central body spheres with the texture and not the colormap, if available.
  • A few misc bug fixes.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs or have any questions!  Happy orbiting!

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is just me not understanding how the tool/orbital mechanics work, but let's say I want to compute a multi-flyby mission without knowing some ejection orbit parameters in advance (inclination, right ascension and RAAN). The optimal solution yields me these results for the initial hyperbolic departure orbit:

Semi-major Axis =               -8471.8584 km
Eccentricity =                  1.997895273
Inclination =                   24.0891 deg
Right Ascension of AN =         338.1836 deg
Argument of Periapse =          348.4356 deg

If I then tweak my initial orbital info to match these, I should be able to get an even better solution... right?

Edited by Tonas1997
Typo

2 hours ago, Tonas1997 said:

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is just me not understanding how the tool/orbital mechanics work, but let's say I want to compute a multi-flyby mission without knowing some ejection orbit parameters in advance (inclination, right ascension and RAAN). The optimal solution yields me these results for the initial hyperbolic departure orbit:

Semi-major Axis =               -8471.8584 km
Eccentricity =                  1.997895273
Inclination =                   24.0891 deg
Right Ascension of AN =         338.1836 deg
Argument of Periapse =          348.4356 deg

If I then tweak my initial orbital info to match these, I should be able to get an even better solution... right?

Yes!  If you set your inclination, RAAN, and argument to match those in the departure orbit, your departure delta-v should drop considerably.

By the way, I'm using KSPTOT with RSS and it didn't generate configs for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and a whole lot of other bodies from RealExpansion. This is what I got: bodies.ini

EDIT: I think it fixed itself just by running the "Create bodies file" utility a few more times :D

Edited by Tonas1997

1 hour ago, Tonas1997 said:

By the way, I'm using KSPTOT with RSS and it didn't generate configs for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and a whole lot of other bodies from RealExpansion. This is what I got: bodies.ini

EDIT: I think it fixed itself just by running the "Create bodies file" utility a few more times :D

Can you check your KSP and KSPTOT log files to see if any errors show up when you push the Create Bodies File menu?

2 hours ago, Arrowstar said:

Can you check your KSP and KSPTOT log files to see if any errors show up when you push the Create Bodies File menu?

Hmm, I just checked out both logs and the former doesn't accuse any error, while KSP.log doesn't indicate anything malfunctioning after

[LOG 15:25:25.676] [KSPTOT Connect] message from [0]: GetCelestialBodyData n 0

HOWEVER, after a while my log did start getting flooded with this message:

[EXC 15:30:19.387] InvalidOperationException: The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
	System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.GetStream () (at <376e8c39bbab4f1193a569c8dbe4305c>:0)
	KSPTOTConnect.TMMinorFrame.cleanTCPClientsStreamsDTs () (at <32f0b1b7ad6440dbb09c1a58f9dd41db>:0)
	KSPTOTConnect.TMMinorFrameManager.cleanTCPClientsStreamsDTs () (at <32f0b1b7ad6440dbb09c1a58f9dd41db>:0)
	KSPTOTConnect.KSPTOTVesselTMTransmitter.cleanTCPClientsStreamsDTs () (at <32f0b1b7ad6440dbb09c1a58f9dd41db>:0)
	KSPTOTConnect.KSPTOTVesselTMTransmitter.transmitTM () (at <32f0b1b7ad6440dbb09c1a58f9dd41db>:0)
	KSPTOTConnect.KSPTOTConnect.Update () (at <32f0b1b7ad6440dbb09c1a58f9dd41db>:0)
	UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

and ended up at around 140Mb :D. Now, at some point I tried using the MCC Real Time System, but I can't tell if the spam was caused by it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Arrowstar

I am in a new run of KSP and tried again my hand at KSTOT, but I still dont get how to make LVD work. MA was, for me, more intuitive, but LVD has so many options, propagations and posibilities that I hardly get anything.

What I am trying to accomplish was relatively easy with MA. I start in a circular orbit above kervin and want to plan a simple trip to Jool. Do you have any step by step guide to accomplish this?

Arrowstar or anybody help is welcome :-)

Thx.

2 hours ago, Tacombel said:

Hi @Arrowstar

I am in a new run of KSP and tried again my hand at KSTOT, but I still dont get how to make LVD work. MA was, for me, more intuitive, but LVD has so many options, propagations and posibilities that I hardly get anything.

What I am trying to accomplish was relatively easy with MA. I start in a circular orbit above kervin and want to plan a simple trip to Jool. Do you have any step by step guide to accomplish this?

Hey sure!  I know that LVD can be a bit more challenging to use because, as you said, it does have a ton of options.  This is what makes it super powerful, but I do realize that it increases the learning curve a bit (or a lot lol).  For what it's worth, I've done a decent job (IMHO) of picking decent default options for things, so usually you don't have to get down in the weeds unless you really want to.

Here's how I would go about your Kerbin to Jool mission.  Please grab the most recent pre-release of KSPTOT before starting.

The general plan is this.  We're going to create the initial Kerbin orbit state, then propagate in Kerbin orbit for a bit, use an impulsive delta-v to send us on our way, and then propagate forwards in time to a point about halfway between Kerbin and Jool.  The magic then happens next: we are going to jump forwards in time to the Jool periapsis point and then propagate backwards in time to that same half-way point in space.  We'll constrain our mission to make these points have the same time, position, and velocity, and we'll maximize the spacecraft mass at the end of the mission at the same time.

1. Use the porkchop plot in the main KSPTOT UI to figure out when to depart Kerbin and arrive at Jool.  I found 4291060.8566 sec UT and 25862156.6544 sec UT for those times, respectively.  Then tap the Compute Departure button and get your departure delta-v.  I got 1800 m/s prograde, 1541 m/s normal, and 256 m/s radial DV.
  2. Open LVD.
  3. Open up the Initial State dialog (Scenario -> Edit Initial State).
  4. Set the Frame Type to Body Centered Inertial.  Click Frame Options and select Kerbin as the center of the frame.
  5. Set the Epoch to 4291060.8566 seconds.  Click the "Opt?" checkbox and then in the first (left, lower bound) textbox enter 4291060.8566/2.  Enter 4291060.8566*2 in the right (upper bound) textbox.  You'll see that the textbox automatically does the math and evaluates those expressions to the numbers they work out to be, so that's normal.
  6. Set your departure orbit to whatever you would like.  I used a circular orbit at an SMA of 700 km, but whatever you need is what you can do.
  7. Save and close the initial state dialog box.
  8. It's time to make our first three events to depart Kerbin:
    1. Event 1:
      1. Tap the Insert Sequential Event button on the main LVD UI.  The Edit Event dialog box appears.
      2. Name the event "Coast to Departure DV".
      3. Open the Termination Condition dialog box.  Enter 2000 seconds into the Event Duration line, check the "Opt?"box, and then 1000 seconds and 3000 seconds into the lower and upper bound textboxes.  Save and Close.
      4. Save and Close the Edit Event dialog box.
    2. Event 2:
      1. Tap the Insert Sequential Event button on the main LVD UI.  The Edit Event dialog box appears.
      2. Name the event "Departure DV".
      3. Leave the event termination condition at 0.000 seconds.
      4. Click the Add Action button and select "Add Impulsive Delta-v".  A dialog box appears.
      5. Select the Orbit Frame (NTW) in the delta-v frame.
      6. Enter in your delta-vs from the Compute Departure tool into the three left textboxes.  Check the three "Opt?" checkboxes.  Enter 0 and 5000 for the lower and upper prograde bounds, -2000 and 2000 for normal bounds, and -1000 and 1000 for the radial bounds.
      7. Save and close.
      8. Save and close the event.
    3. Event 3:
      2. Name the event "Coast to Jool (+)".  The "+" tells me that the event is propagating forwards in time.
      3. Tap the termination conditions button again.  Enter "10800000.0" seconds into the event duration box, check the "Opt?" box, and then "10800000.0/2" into the left (lower bound) textbox and "10800000.0*2" into the right (upper bound) text box.  Save and close.
      4. Make sure "Forward Propagation in Time" in selected in the lower right, and "Consider SoI Transitions" is checked.
      5. Save and close the event box.
  9. Now that we've created the events propagating away from Kerbin, it's time to create the next two that propagate backwards in time from Jool.  This is a radical idea but you'll see how powerful it can be, and it's something you could not do in MA at all.
    1. Event 4:
      2. Title the event "Jool Periapsis State".
      3. Set the plotting type from Plot Continuous to Skip First State (three lines below the name).
      4. Tap Add Action and select "Set Kinematic State".  The dialog box appears.
      5. On the Time Tab:
        1. Enter 25862156.6544 seconds, check the Opt? box, and then enter "25862156.6544/2" for the lower bound and "25862156.6544*2" for the upper bound.
      6. On the Orbit State tab:
        1. Set the Element Set to Universal Orbit Elements.
        2. Set the Frame Type to Body Centered Inertial.  Set the Frame Options to Jool.
        3. Set your initial C3 to 5 km^2/s^2, check the Opt? box, and set your lower and upper bounds to 1.0001 and 20.0.
        4. Set your radius of periapsis to 7000 km.  You can actually use whatever here so long as it's above the atmosphere of Jool, 6200 km.
        5. Set your inclination to 0 deg, check Opt?, and set bounds to 0 deg and 180 deg lower and upper respectively.
        6. Set RAAN to 0 deg, check Opt?, set bounds to -360 and 360 deg.
        7. Set arg peri to 0 deg, check Opt?, set bounds to -360 and 360 deg.
        8. Set time past peri to 0 seconds and DO NOT check the Opt? box.
        9. Save and close the Edit Action dialog box.
      7. Save and Close the event box.
    2. Event 5:
      2. Call the event "Coast to Jool (-)".  The "-" means we are going to propagate backwards in time to me.
      3. Open up the termination conditions box.  Set the event duration to 10800000 seconds, check the Opt? box, and set the lower and upper bounds to 6480000.0 seconds and 25920000.0 seconds, respectively.  Save and close.
      4. Set the propagation direction drop down menu to "Backwards Propagation in Time" in the lower right.  This is very important!
      5. Save and close the event dialog box.
  10. The next step is to create constraints for the optimizer that will make the trajectory continuous. 
    1. To do this, right click the Sequential Events list, and select Create Continuity Constraints option.  A dialog box appears.
    2. Make the first event Event 5 ("Coast to Jool (-)") and the second event Event 3 ("Coast to Jool (+)").
    3. Select the Time, Position, and Velocity checkboxes. 
    4. For time, set the scale factor to 10000000 seconds
    5. For position, set the scale factor to 100000000 km.
    6. For velocity, set the scale factor to 10 km/s.
    7. Save and close.  You should get a dialog box with a green checkbox saying constraints were created.
  11. Now we just need to create an objective function to minimize fuel usage.  On the main LVD UI, Optimization -> Edit Objective Function.
    1. Click the Add Obj. Function button.
    2. Select the event to be Event 4, the Jool Periapsis State.
    3. Set the Scale Factor to be 10.
    4. Set the Optimization Type to be Maximize.
    5. Save and Close.
  12. Now we just optimize the mission!  Optimization -> Optimize Mission.  This should, in theory, end with all constraints satisfied and a decent objective function value.

If you would like to see how I set up your mission, go ahead and load this MAT file into LVD.

If you want to keep going in Jool orbit, keep adding events in the order I described above.  First propagate forwards in time, then use a Set Kinematic State action to jump to the next periapsis point or other point in space, and then propagate back in time to meet up in the middle of empty space with continuity constraints.

Let me know if you need any help!  I'm happy to. :)

4 hours ago, Tacombel said:

Where does the value for C3 come from?

It's a guess.  For an orbit to be hyperbolic (which it will be coming from outside the SoI), C3 must be strictly greater than 1.  That's why I set the bounds on C3 to 1.001 and 20.  Most hyperbolic C3 values show up in the single digit range so 20 is a safe guess for an upper bound.  The actual value of 5.0 km^2/s^2 is just a guess that the optimizer will change as needed.

And the values for event 5?

The transfer duration for this trajectory is about 250 Earth days.  Half of that is 125 Earth days, or 10800000 seconds.  The bounds are just half of that and double that value, for lower and upper bounds respectively.  I selected these bounds somewhat arbitrarily and they're also just mostly a guess.

Good questions!  Let me know if you have more.

Working perfectly. I already adapted it to intercept Jool satelites and was spot on.

One of the things that confused me of your examples is that I think the (+) (-) are not always related to forward and backward propagation. I will check.

In your .mat some constrains are duplicated, any reason?

dYEwsSa.png

One thing that is a pity, compared with MA is that as the last event is not the las, but one that goes backwards, the final spacecraft state is not that of the final final event but that of the encounter between (+) and (-), so you lose that feedback.  Now I think I understand that this makes sense no more, as the kinematic state is already defined as my desired target and all the calculation is aimed at merging (+) and (-)

One discrepancy of what I did compared with your instructions is that when I edited the constrains I had no edit window, but a pop up saying position, speed and time had been  selected or something like that, so no checkboxes or scale factors to introduce. I edited then the constrains to introduce the scale factors.

Also, you don't specify the objective function. I selected Total spacecraft mass, correct?

Edited by Tacombel

16 minutes ago, Tacombel said:

In your .mat some constrains are duplicated, any reason?

I probably duplicated them accidentally when I was creating the tutorial for you.  Delete the duplicated constraints, they are not necessary. :)

One thing that is a pity, compared with MA is that as the last event is not the las, but one that goes backwards, the final spacecraft state is not that of the final final event nut that of the encounter between (+) and (-), so you lose that feedback.

This is actually coming soon in the next pre-release.  I just haven't had time to get the PR pushed out, but yes, I know that it would be nice!

One discrepancy of what I did compared with your instructions is that when I edited the constrains I had no edit window, but a pop up saying position, speed and time had been  selected or something like that, so no checkboxes or scale factors to introduce. I edited then the constrains to introduce the scale factors.

Ahhh, this feature I described might actually not have made it into the last pre-release either.  Okay, that would be my mistake if that's true.  Well anyway, I'm glad you figured out how to add the constraint scale factors in there!

Also, you don't specify the objective function. I selected Total spacecraft mass, correct?

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for figuring it out!  It was getting late by the end of my tutorial and I missed that step.  Thanks! :)

I'm glad everything is working as it should now.  Please let me know if you have any more questions! :)

Our messages crossed :-)

I had just modified one paragraph

50 minutes ago, Tacombel said:

One thing that is a pity, compared with MA is that as the last event is not the las, but one that goes backwards, the final spacecraft state is not that of the final final event but that of the encounter between (+) and (-), so you lose that feedback.  Now I think I understand that this makes sense no more, as the kinematic state is already defined as my desired target and all the calculation is aimed at merging (+) and (-)

Hi everyone,

Tonight I've built KSPTOT v1.5.9 pre-release 5.  There are a lot of nice usability improvements and bug fixes in this one.  Here's the change log:

1. LVD: Added a camera controls UI to the View menu.  Use this to pan, zoom, and rotate your camera view more effectively.
  2. LVD: Added the options dialog for the Second Order propagator.
  3. LVD: Tooltip for the warning/error labels is custom and now shows the proper width so everything that is meant to be on one line is actually on one line.
  4. Fixed bug in main UI options dialog.
  5. LVD: The tool tip string on the time slider text now shows the proper events.
  6. A few performance improvements.

Please let me know if you find any bugs!  Thanks and happy orbiting!

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it that I can't optimize for "Departure Delta-V Only" (not Departure + Arrival) in the "Compute Departure Burn/Enter Transfer & Initial Orbit Information" window even though I had enabled it in the options beforehand?

edit: I think I have to restart the program for it to work.

4YqEnwR.png

vFSBScl.png

Edited by Pipcard

On 11/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, Arrowstar said:

(2) any features that they might need but are otherwise not already in KSPTOT (particularly but not limited to LVD)?

one 'thing' (ok its a cluster ;-) I would love for you to muse about if you ever have the interest or time is what might be able to be done with the Principia API: https://github.com/mockingbirdnest/Principia/wiki/Interface-for-other-KSP-mods

some other modders have requested improvement/expansion of the Principia API: https://github.com/mockingbirdnest/Principia/issues/3132

at this point I am still way to early in the steep learning curve for LVD & KSPTOT in general to make any specific 'reasonable' suggestions or even know if something useful might even be possible with the current or improved Principia API recognizing that KSP mods are fun/learning/community/donation & not supported by development companies with revenue.

In anycase,  if you were to see some cool powerful use/interface that were to be reasonable to implement, my speculation is that with your experience & history that eggrobin & pleroy would likely eventually consider requests from you. (I, of course, am 'in the veil nebula supper nova remnat clouds' dreaming of some as yet 'who knows what' smooth user friendly interconnected workflow  ;-)

For my uses, mods like KSPTOT, Principia, RSS, (RO, Trappist-1) etc. will be why I continue to use KSP 1 to explore dynamics for years to come.

And thank you for that detailed LVD walk through you provided in discussion with Tacombel above.  I will also atempt that walk through as my next tutorial.  I very much look forward to trying out KSPTOT's 1.6.9 pre-release 5 (especially since next months release of Principia should be a huge improvement).

On 10/21/2021 at 12:30 AM, Arrowstar said:

Tonight I've built KSPTOT v1.5.9 pre-release 5

not that it matters except for searches, looks like a 5 got in the link text instead of a 6 since the file name is fine :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm coming back to KSP after some time away and I'm running into a problem with the Upload Maneuver to KSP function. When right-clicking and selecting upload maneuver from whatever KSPTOT tool I'm using, the upload tool only gets zeros in the Maneuver Information fields. No problems with creating nodes (with the zeroed data) or pulling information from KSP, so I think the GameData dll is working fine. I've experienced this with fresh installs of v1.6.8 and 1.6.9 PR5 on the Matlab Runtime 2021a Update 4. Any advice on further troubleshooting measures?

Love this mod and consider it essential for my KSP quality of life.  Thank you for all the work you put into it.

UPDATE: A few sessions later, this problem seems to have solved itself somehow, but I'm not entirely sure how.

Edited by Slammo
Added Update