[KW][0.20.x][Problem] KW Rocketry Fairing Nodes

Sebskyo

FIXED

Hiya!

I've just downloaded and installed KW Rocketry v. 2.4 for 0.20, and there seems to be a problem with fairing attachment nodes. I tried googling it, and found no solution.

I found something about adding "scale = 1" below "rescaleFactor", but that doesn't seem to work.

My problem is, that the fairing cones are too far away from each other (leaving a gap between them), same with the expanded ones.

Please help! :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found out that my modded KSP folder was using 0.20.0, updated to 0.20.2 that fixed it. Thanks though! :3

Edited by Sebskyo
Incorrect info

Are you using the official update? If so, they all work without problem and you don't need to add anything to the parts cfg. Just make sure you are using the right fairings for the base.

Also, are you putting the top part of the fairings first? It's counter intuitive, but you have to add the top part, the cone sections, then the walls under, else it won't work.

If none of this helped, you should post screenshots :l

Are you using the official update? If so, they all work without problem and you don't need to add anything to the parts cfg. Just make sure you are using the right fairings for the base.

Also, are you putting the top part of the fairings first? It's counter intuitive, but you have to add the top part, the cone sections, then the walls under, else it won't work.

If none of this helped, you should post screenshots :l

I used the mod in 0.18 and 0.19, so I know about the counter intuitive part :P but there's still this huge gap. Pictures:

fPQyIEv.jpg

aC4c6MC.jpg

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.