What's in your world?

Tangyboxhead

Thanks. Working on getting the rover pictured toward the end up to my Munar base for the boys to play around in. But still flips over too easily.

edit: and Duna so far is my favorite world. Far enough away it's a challenge still (for my anyway) but not so far that it feels like omghard (like Jool and Laythe feel to me) Plus I really like the red planet feel . I like Mars stuff. A lot.

Holy cow, Nice station. Musta' taken you days to put together!

Hehe, thanks.... it took about a week of casual playing, about 9 different launches and docking procedures involved. I use it for orbital refuelling and crew storage/swapping. Kind of like a meeting point for all missions intended for anything beyond Kerbin orbit.

hey everyone im fairly new to this site and thought id just get stuck in start posting. ive made an imgur of all the projects i have going on right now if your interested, you can also use my designs if you like the look of them :)http://imgur.com/a/Qe0bF

Nice pics! I like the station, but I kinda think the moon lander was a bit.... small.

Cool. Wait did you send the lander to explode the fuel? Or just tried to do it on a side task? anyways nice work.

I sent the lander, but had tons of extra fuel in the transfer stage, so i decided to try and land on that. Unfortunately I was overloaded and in darkness at the landing, and it took a suicide burn to make sure that the lander on top would survive. Amazingly, the ASAS and capsule torque managed to keep it upright as it fell over, still pointing straight up, with the NERVA sort of acting as a pivot as it fell. If you want, I have screenshots at the post Desbree Goes to Minmus:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/36102-Desbree-Goes-to-Minmus%21

I sent the lander, but had tons of extra fuel in the transfer stage, so i decided to try and land on that. Unfortunately I was overloaded and in darkness at the landing, and it took a suicide burn to make sure that the lander on top would survive. Amazingly, the ASAS and capsule torque managed to keep it upright as it fell over, still pointing straight up, with the NERVA sort of acting as a pivot as it fell. If you want, I have screenshots at the post Desbree Goes to Minmus:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/36102-Desbree-Goes-to-Minmus%21

Woah, Nice ship and story you have on that post. Now I do understand what you where doing lol. I find it funny that the ship survived and did not tip over.

I started a new save with 0.20. I currently have fuel depots around Kerbin, Mun and Duna. I have a base on the Mun and Minmus - Duna is next.

I'd post pictures, but am currently overseas for a work trip. My end goal is a flag on every body, and base on every easily returnable body, meaning not on Eve and Tylo at least initially.

A Cassini-Huygens replica about Jool, the IKRS (International Kerbal Rest Stop) The ELS-L landed on Eve (last we heard of it, it's probably been repeatedly crushed and dissolved) the ELS-C orbiting Eve, multiple landers on Duna, a few Mun rovers, a Kethane scanner orbiting the Mun, a failed Mun mission orbiting the Mun and various historical replicas of probes.

Wow, Nice work you all. Musta been hard to go to other planets.

It's not so hard. First time yes, but once you understand how to do it, it's just time consuming. Getting to Moho is hard, because of the delta-v requirement, and I've frequently put probes in a Kerbol orbit while going there, because I ran out of fuel. The challenge is to get that extra delta-v (fuel) on the ship, or tighten your piloting skills to save fuel.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.