SUPER-LES challenge!

The challenge is simple: Make the biggest, baddest LES around. I'm talking 1-button press and I'm from the launchpad to interplanetary. That's all. Points are awarded based upon how high you get.

Rules? No infinite fuel. And no liquid-fueled engines.

I think i can see 4 seperatrons on that thing. That can't have enough fuel to get out of Kerbin atmosphere.

By the way. Was there a kerbonaut in that thing? Isn't it kinda cruel to send him on an infinite journey with no chance of returning?

I think i can see 4 seperatrons on that thing. That can't have enough fuel to get out of Kerbin atmosphere.

By the way. Was there a kerbonaut in that thing? Isn't it kinda cruel to send him on an infinite journey with no chance of returning?

They may look like your regular seperatron but they are not. These are ultra warp phantom hyperspace fusion bassard dyson crystal folding space antimatter drives, with an ISP of 100,000. That's why it has enough fuel for 50,000 delta V. It runs on dark-anti-crystal-glowing-hyperdimentional-photonic-plasma-laser-superconduction-magnetic-confined-hypercondensed-solid fuel, which is also built-in.

I like how your mechjeb is chinese.

I prefer English in fact, but I have to use it to spot any bugs and bad translations so I can correct them.

Edited by 1096bimu

If you've played before probes, you can take the loss. :P You should've seen my .15 persistence file, WAAAY to many kerbals stranded on return from Minmus.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.