Kerbal Space Program in Minecraft

bulletrhli

Heeeey that looks neat! KSP replaced my Minecraft (tekkit) addiction, but now it might come back... Should get some KSP folk on a server and have some fun!

Galacticraft is actually included in the most recent version of Tekkit :-).

Galacticraft doesn't have any orbits though i believe. You have rockets, but once you get to the higher parts of the atmosphere it takes you to a menu, and the next thing you see is you parachuting down onto the planet you want to go to (assuming you brought one, which i do advise :P). It's still a very neat mod though, i love the way you need oxygen :-).

• 5 years later...

FINALY SOMEONE IS SPREDDING THE WORD ABOUT THAT AMAZING MOD! but.. why here  this is a ksp fourm and a minecraft mod mod made it. well atleast its not a mod like..like... the SLENDYTUBBIES MOD

Edited by bQuest

Indeed, one of the must have mods. It almost has zero interference with people who still want to play stock on the server as it doesn't change the rules and they only see few extra ores.

But if they want, they can work hard and reach all kinds of new worlds.

Or just make a space station and fill it with chickens flapping in mid air.

3216C9F4F1507DCD95C3B114DCD20D663A471CB8

played all day yesterday, still dont have the materials to build a rocket. try again later today. thats what i get for not enabling cheats.

Edited by Nuke

• 10 months later...

I know this is old, but there's a better mod called Advanced Rocketry.

On 7/12/2018 at 7:18 AM, lajoswinkler said:

Indeed, one of the must have mods. It almost has zero interference with people who still want to play stock on the server as it doesn't change the rules and they only see few extra ores.

But if they want, they can work hard and reach all kinds of new worlds.

Or just make a space station and fill it with chickens flapping in mid air.

3216C9F4F1507DCD95C3B114DCD20D663A471CB8

There's a better mod than galacticraft now. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/advanced-rocketry

• 2 years later...

Galacticraft is... Alright. It was really nice for the time but Advanced Rocketry overtakes it IMO. The ability to construct your own rockets and space stations is quite nice as well as other differences. I remember Galacticraft being horrendously grindy at least with the expansions.

And "starcraft" would imply you're going to other stars, which for the most part is not the case.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.