How did you find the game?

Sir_Tramalot

Well, youtube kept recommending this guy called "Jacksepticeye", and i checked him out and subbed. at fist, i only watched turbo dismount, but then i checked his playlists and found one called "Kerbal Space Program" and checked it out.I watched and got a tiny bit interested, and then as i delved in into more ksp channels, i got more adiicted, and eventually, i found the popular ksp youtubers( Scott, Harv, Danny, etc) and thats when things really took off.i then bought the game, and ive been playing for three months now,a nd now i'm at the point where laythe is a piece of cake.

How did I find the game??

Steady on, I haven't finished it yet, but I'm finding it rather good.:wink:

Alright, alright I do know what you mean...

Watched Nerdcubed's vid on it at about 10pm, by 4am I had completed HOCGaming's series on artificial gravity, Macey's SOK series *whistles mockingjay call* and had acheived orbit!

Found it while searching for more sandbox spacegames after playing FTL, Ur-quan masters, Space Rangers 2, X series, Starlancer, Freelancer, Orbiter... You got the idea, I am sure.

Found it right when Mun just came to play.

Bought it half a year after that.

I watched prison architect letsplay from Mariocatgaming and he had a ksp letsplay too only 4 episodes i think

I think i had heard about it before but didnt know anything

After i saw him play i found it interresting (engineering,space,science,rockets how can that be not awsome) so searched a bit and found the demo

Startet it blew my first rocket and i was hooked

But i waited for a steam sale that was the astlroid update i think

And now i can call this the most unique and best gaming experience i had in a long time

KSP is realy special

Damn. This is going to be a really long story... So one day(2 YEARS ago), I decided to watch youtube and I was interested at "crashtastic" game and I found robbaz? or someone else playing it so I was watching that, and reccomendation section told me to watch a KSP video! (I think it was robbaz AGAIN(ALL HAIL HIM)) And after that, I got this game for 18 bucks on OFFICIAL SITE (I started when it was 0.17 it was that cheap back then XD) for my birthday present! Then... you know... MA LIFE HAS BE RE WRITTEN!!!!! (seriously it did. after playing this for 100hr or more... At least... Now I want to be a rocket engineer because of this game!)

KSP was mentioned in many 'space' and 'failure' themed papers and forum threads, so when I stumbled on it on new year Steam sale, I decided to buy it, considered really low price at that moment. (it was discount, that lasted less then hour, may be even several minutes). It turned to be a great game.

Several of my youtube subscribers told me about this game that I should check out because they were certain I'd like it. I searched youtube for videos of it and found White Owl's first season in 0.13. After a few hours of watching that I got the 0.13.3 demo. The next day I started doing KSP videos, derping all over the place and making tons of n00b mistakes. A week or so later I had the cash and bought it, right around the time 0.16 came out. With Minecraft, I consider KSP one of the two best investment's I've ever made in games.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.