English class was never so fine...

MUTED BOX

In my english class I got to watch Red Dwarf.

Well because you're here I'll explain, final exams are upon me and they start tomorrow. My english teacher gave us a choice read a sci-fi story or watch a sci-fi comedy (of course we decided on the comedy.) The comedy turned out to be Red Dwarf.

Also in history we watched Schoolhouse of Rock.

Nostalgia!

I leave you a question (And electro music) what was the best, funniest, weird or unreasonable thing that has happened to you in a class?

Amazing trailer I saw today

Edited by MUTED BOX
I have seen the Dying Light trailer

About three years ago, when I was in high school, our maths teatcher randomly kicked a plastic trash-bin across the auditorium to demonstrate vectors. It was loud, suprising and it flew in a nice ark to the higher parts of the classroom.

A few weeks ago we were trying to piss of our teacher, so we started saying lines from call of duty games and such, when he walked out of the room. he seemed to be gone for about 10 minutes and the room kept getting louder until we all turn around and he's behind us making the noise with us. :confused: No idea how he got behind us without us knowing...

I've had my share of...interesting teachers....

A maths teacher I had for two years often showed us the beginning of Cool Running's but we never finished it. The RE one did the same with Bruce Almighty.

My Physics teacher I had was cool, he often taught with practical's and experiments. He was also interesting. He once showed us a episode of Mork and Mindy mid-lesson to explain a quote from it on a PowerPoint slide. He also would watch Star Trek and play a game of spot the technical term :D

In my school a physics teacher wanted to show a experiment where he mixed two fluids to make them react but he forgot to mix them up right. So he put a huge amount of those fluids together and then mixed them....

The whole classroom was full of this fluids, the explosion was quite big. :D

Physics class was always fun. Great teacher, he tolerated a lot, up to a point of course.

One day it was a bit of a chaos. One guy was sitting backwards on his table, feet on his chair. Of course our teacher didn't really liked it. He called the guy, first by his first name, then by his last. No responds. And finally by first and last name. Still no responds. 'HEY IDIOT' the teacher shouted through the room. The guy turned around: 'Huh what?'

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.