Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. - Version 1.4.2 Now Available!

JordanCox2

What rocket do you guys use most frequently?  

1,385 members have voted

1. 1. What rocket do you guys use most frequently?

This poll is closed to new votes

does the current version 1.4.2 work on ksp .16?

as when i load a ship it says something not with current version?

Go into the ship .craft file and change version=0.15.2 to version=0.16.0

Not guaranteed to have the same parts since many things changed since .14 but its a temporary fix

I see that my favorite mod isn\'t going to die, even if the original designer isn\'t updating. I don\'t know if it\'s the fact that I did my first mun landing with the SLS, or if it\'s the fact that this is just one hell of a mod, but I really love this pack. If Jordan isn\'t updating, then I guess the community will take it up. Thanks guys. I think you guys all deserve a cookie. Also, don\'t forget about the other ships, the Intrepid II and V. They\'re good too. Even though it does have completed ships, and that isn\'t too fun if you like to build things, this mod shouldn\'t be allowed to die out. Ever. :)

Greetings Friends,

It has been a wonderful journey building these rockets that so many of you have come to love so much. Unfortunately, all things must come to an end... Since January, I've been working two full-time jobs trying to support my family. Whenever I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel in hopes of once again designing and developing rockets for KSP, I end up falling more and more behind. And with each KSP update, my rockets become crippled and unusable. With that, I am officially shutting down Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. Please allow IFE, Inc. to die gracefully. I do not want ANYONE to continue development. This has been my baby from the start, and I plan to keep it that way. If you want to build your own Ares I, SLS, Atlas V, or Altair Lander, you are more than welcome to. Just don’t use these parts or textures.

To the Mods: You have my authorization to delete, lock, suspend, or whatever you need to do to remove this thread completely. I trust that if you find anyone attempting to re-release or continue development using any of these parts, you will take the necessary steps to stop their efforts.

There will be a day when Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. returns bigger and better than ever, but it ‘tis not this day. Until then, dream bigger, build harder, and fly faster.

JordanCox2

Ysriu.png

Edited by JordanCox2

Greetings Friends,

It has been a wonderful journey building these rockets that so many of you have come to love so much. Unfortunately, all things must come to an end... Since January, I've been working two full-time jobs trying to support my family. Whenever I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel in hopes of once again designing and developing rockets for KSP, I end up falling more and more behind. And with each KSP update, my rockets become crippled and unusable. With that, I am officially shutting down Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. Please allow IFE, Inc. to die gracefully. I do not want ANYONE to continue development. This has been my baby from the start, and I plan to keep it that way. If you want to build your own Ares I, SLS, Atlas V, or Altair Lander, you are more than welcome to. Just don’t use these parts or textures.

To the Mods: You have my authorization to delete, lock, suspend, or whatever you need to do to remove this thread completely. I trust that if you find anyone attempting to re-release or continue development using any of these parts, you will take the necessary steps to stop their efforts.

There will be a day when Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. returns bigger and better than ever, but it ‘tis not this day. Until then, dream bigger, build harder, and fly faster.

JordanCox2

Ysriu.png

Working two fulltime jobs in order to support your family is a hard thing to do. Not much time remains for hobby's or other activities. I hope things will turn for the better for you. As one of the fan's of this pack, this is a sad day for me. I can fully inderstand that you want to stay in control of your brainchild. Many of my crafts are built with or around your pack. I hope it still is allowed to use it as it is now. Good luck!