KerbMir! From the people who brought you Kerblab! A Stock Mir analogue.

Greetings fellow Kerbalnauts! As a result of the nice feedback I received about my KerbLab design, I decided to try and construct another historical station in orbit. The next logical step, was a replica of Mir. Therefore, I proudly present to you KerbMir! Made from all stock parts (I promise this time!), Kerbmir was assembled in orbit by bringing together six separate modules. Not shown in the pictures below are a Soyuz or Progress cargo analogue, as I've yet to send them up to the station. The photos below show each module as it is being assembled, plus a picture of the whole station up to that point (except for Kerbvant I and Kerspectr, I forgot to take a picture for the whole station on the first, and don't have a picture in space for the second). All modules were also launched with stock launchers. All names are kerbalized variations of the actual station modules. So without further ado:

Station Core:

zZ01Zbv.jpg

TwoP0vK.png

Kerbvant 2

y3LsC4E.png

Be9t8HG.jpg

Kerbvant 1

TfdW221.png

qp4RjXx.jpg

Kerspectr - no picture taken

Keriroda

RoaDCaP.png

wNOQUvR.png

Kerbstall - Finished station in last pic

O2FEDld.png

F1mBye5.png

As always, comments are welcome! If anyone is interested, I can include the individual modules with their launchers in a zip folder so you can assemble the station yourself. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.