Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

Actually, the battlecriuser was modified so it has extra fuel and space for 2 mosquito fighters in the solid rocket missile area.

Ah ok. Can't wait to see your spirit of laythe. Will it be like the spirit of Kerbin or different. Good luck with it.

Darn it, after all my work and effort, one SRB tears my dreadnought apart. I can't even begin to devise a weapon that will scratch the Vanguard short of a straight-up collision. Back to the drawing board...

Darn it, after all my work and effort, one SRB tears my dreadnought apart. I can't even begin to devise a weapon that will scratch the Vanguard short of a straight-up collision. Back to the drawing board...

Sadly, that's how it happens some times. That's why I haven't even tried my hand at military ships yet. Good luck with the redesign!

Damn humans! Glad I'm a Kerbal. we just ignore everything and find the coolest design. :cool:

Anyway, here's my new STOCK K34 Utility Vehicle:

K34utiltypic1_zps3475667f.png?t=1372184063

K34utiltypic2_zpsb0580f92.png?t=1372184067

K34utiltypic3_zps88357460.png?t=1372184072

download when I have time(soon)

That looks great. Sorry to varyon about your disaster. What actually happen. Did you fire at it from another ship or was it one of your own shots.

The Hanland Research and Development Team (me) is proud to present...

The X-5 Assault Frigate!

4MH2J8e.jpg?1

(Bad quality, I know :( )

With 8 junior docking ports for small armaments, 2 standard docking ports for large SRB missiles, and a reinforced nose section should everything else fail, the X-5 is more than a match for anything in its weight class and above. With only moderate armor plating protecting the ship, the X-5 relies on its small profile and speed when in a hostile engagement. Built to deal damage and get out fast, the X-5 is perfect for skirmishes and being the first attacker in a fleet engagement.

On it's way to space...

yTanuna.png?2

Circularization burn...

nQ9VrCt.png?1

Orbit!

xQ0ERhT.png?1

Specs:

142 parts (168 w/ launcher)

~4000 m/s delta-v fully fueled

4 Nuclear Engines

1440 Liquid Fuel

8 Jr. Docking Ports

2 Standard Docking Ports

400 Units RCS

Production Blueprints available by request!

Edited by BrightBritches

One Vanguard SRB rocket tore my ship into four pieces. One of my SRBs didn't even make a dent in the Vanguard. Guess there's a reason why the most effective military vessels all look the same, their armor is nigh indestructible. But my ship looks cool, that has to count for something, right?... ;.;

That utility vehicle is probably orders of magnitude more useful than any military craft.

Also, the X-5 is sexy.

The "Spirit of Laythe" will be a carrier type ship that will be slightly smaller yet more maneuverable than the Spirit of Kerbin. It will look similar, but different. I should be almost complete by later tomorrow. I will post a pic then (as I haven't started yet). :)

Astronaut224 :cool:

Ever since the beginning of the expansion of Spiritwolf into the Kerbol system, Deep Space Engineering has watched its success with growing concerns. Although its missions have accomplished many goals, including providing the scientific community with accurate data about travel to other planets and moons, DSE executives have expressed scepticism about the nature of Spiritwolfs ideology. Many fear that Spiritwolfs ultimate goal is a monopoly on space travel and thereby total control over the Kerbol system, including the resources on its planets and moons.

Until now, DSE has not been involved in the increasingly violent conflict between Spiritwolf and Hanland. This has changed with the recent events in Laythe orbit: A peaceful Hanland supply convoy was brutally and dastardly attacked by an entire fleet of Spiritwolf agressors. There are no reports of Hanland survivors. The fact that Spiritwolf propaganda is trying to depict the Hanland supply convoy as an invasion fleet, thereby trying to shift the blame on them only makes their crimes worse. Space travel must continue to be open for all companies. Spiritwolf must be stopped from killing innocents. Deep Space Engineering has therefore assured the Hanland corporation of its full support against the seemingly arbitrary attacks by Spiritwolf operatives.

Using its expertise in spacecraft engineering, DSE has unveiled an early prototype of its heavy fighter platform.

xh2.png

Stats:

Manufacturer: Deep Space Engineering

Name: Classified

Ship type: Heavy fighter platform

Weight: 180 metric tons

Number of parts without ammunition: 320

Number of parts with ammunition: 460

Liquid fuel capacity: 10'000

Electric charge capacity: 4'500, rechargeable

Monopropellant capacity: 2'000

Ammunition capacity: 30 standard torpedoes as deployed by „Shade“ fighters

Fighter docking ports: 5

Affiliation: Hanland Corp.

This is an early prototype of a heavy fighter platform. All stats are subject to change. Special care has been taken to ensure compatibility with Hanland „Shade“ fighters. They can dock, refuel and rearm.

The vehicle is so heavily armored that it is virtually impervious to standard torpedoes. Due to its spaced armor, it can withstand heavy fire and still remain opertional. Note, however, that it lacks any kind of weaponry and must therefore be equipped with and protected by fighters at any given moment.

Field testing will commence as soon as a suitable launch vehicle has been issued. Also, the ship has not yet been optimized. This will be done within the next few days in order to ensure it does not exceed the part limit.

Hello everyone, by the way. I bought KSP about a year ago, but didn't register on the forum until now. This is my first post.

The "Spirit of Laythe" will be a carrier type ship that will be slightly smaller yet more maneuverable than the Spirit of Kerbin. It will look similar, but different. I should be almost complete by later tomorrow. I will post a pic then (as I haven't started yet). :)

Astronaut224 :cool:

I beat you to it. Muhahahaha!

Any word on wether or not you got it into orbit? It looks pretty cool. ;)

Not yet. I can get into space, but when I activate the nuclear engines the far-right one always tears off of the ship. I may have to get rid of the armor panels at that end.

Not yet. I can get into space, but when I activate the nuclear engines the far-right one always tears off of the ship. I may have to get rid of the armor panels at that end.

is that due to the detaching of the larger tanks? else you might have to consider placing those tanks elsewhere

I'm currently developing a Carpathia Industries war machine. The CSC Meduic. A brick like ship of over 300 parts, it will have 6 hades rockets and possibly a dozen smaller torpedoes. Ramming capabilities included but not recommended as the crew capsule is in the front of the ship. The ship can be plunged into the atmosphere of a planet and the Kerbals can survive because the crew capsule has safe descent hardware attached.

Basically, if you don't want the ripped up bits of a ship, use RCS to deorbit and your crew will be fine after mashing the spacebar.

I have created a fighter for the series. It still requires some testing, but I can give some specs:

Name: Unnamed as of yet.

Part count: 72.

Weapons: Two standard torpedoes (can be armed with more).

Engine: One LV-1 engine.

Fuel: I forget.

Armor: Mix of wings/structural panels.

Producer: Khaos Industries.

Side: Hanland.

I have not yet tested how far it can get, and it still requires testing. I know it can at est get into Kerbin orbit before final stage. I haven't figured out how well it can take a torpedo, but I think it can as it's armor is supposedly stronger than a shades.

The reason I have sided with hanland is because my fighter looks like it is a hanland fighter. Sorry, spiritwolf!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.