SciFi Mods - Legacy mk1 Pod

StarVision

What ship do you want most? (vote for your top 3)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What ship do you want most? (vote for your top 3)

• Original Enterprise Shuttle + Shuttlebay
    • Enterprise D redo
    • Stargazer bridge redo
    • Other Enterprises (Refit, A, B, C, E)
    • Defiant
    • Voyager
    • Borg Cube
    • Red Dwarf and/or Starbug
    • Retro Stuff (UFO)
    • Starbases?

Even a shuttlecraft bay I'm going to use my stock shuttle for the stargazer and Galileo when your done is going in the enterprise I'm realy exited to take the ships on long year journeys and land and come back to the ship.

Hey starvision why doesn't the enterprise sound the bridge work the engines work but the sound doesn't i got it to work one time and downloaded the phenix sorry I don't know how to spell it but anyways when I was done downloading it stopped working. I really miss the sound and hate going Into a folder and play in the background

Edited by Teto

Quick question. has his been updated to support 0.24 ?

Yes, but not 0.24.2. The only thing that doesn't work is sounds.

Hey starvision why doesn't the enterprise sound the bridge work the engines work but the sound doesn't i got it to work one time and downloaded the phenix sorry I don't know how to spell it but anyways when I was done downloading it stopped working. I really miss the sound and hate going Into a folder and play in the background

The recompiled Firespitter plugin I was using no longer works, so for the next release I'm just using the plugin itself. If you want to fix it yourself, just go into the relevant cfgs and replace all SciFiengineSounds modules with FSengineSounds. Of course this will only work if you have the Firespitter plugin, but that's easy enough to get.

It didn't work I went into ksp ksp-win game data sifi _enterprise parts enterprise and then into the parts Cfg past the dont edit below this point down in one of the modules I put name FSenginesounds power FS/_Enterprise/Sounds_tos_bridge

It didn't work I went into ksp ksp-win game data sifi _enterprise parts enterprise and then into the parts Cfg past the dont edit below this point down in one of the modules I put name FSenginesounds power FS/_Enterprise/Sounds_tos_bridge

Wait, you replaced SciFi in the file path? don't do that, just the module name.

Yea still didn't work thx anyways but now I know how to edit objects muhahaha! But I did get voyagers bridge to work. I'm just going to re download enterprise see if I can get it to work. Yay! Redownloading it WORKED! It's been sooooo long since I heard the enterprise make a beep thx you!

Edited by Teto

Just put of curiosity am not trying to rush you but when do you think you'll be done with all your projects?

I'll be done with all the assets by the end of this week, but packaging it all together and bug-testing might push release to next week. After that I'll do the legacy pod, then I'll be done.

Here's the bridge for the Stargazer, also here's what the old one looked like.

R4saRny.png

Very Nice. Your skills sure have come a long way since you released your first Enterprise. Good work, and it will suck to see you go StarVision, but such is life.

Thanks. I like to think I've come a long way. Just for fun I compiled all three Enterprises I've done into a few pictures. Also Everything for the next release is 100% done, I just need to make sure it 100% works first before releasing it.

Here's the comparisons of the Enterprises:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

If I were to make a list of best sifi mods in ksp your ships would be riddled in it. You are perhaps one of the hardest working moder. In the future if I become a moder would u mind if I were to make a couple of your mods on the list like difiant and other enterprise? The sifi lovers will miss u including me for ur hard work.

Edited by Teto

If I were to make a list of best sifi mods in ksp your ships would be riddled in it. You are perhaps one of the hardest working moder. In the future if I become a moder would u mind if I were to make a couple of your mods on the list like difiant and other enterprise? The sifi lovers will miss u including me for ur hard work.

Thanks for the kind words, but I wouldn't say I'm the hardest working modder, I just have a lot of free time. Anyways, if you or anyone wants to create more ships go ahead. It's not like I own the idea of creating the Enterprise or anything.

The mod is done now, I just need some confirmation it doesn't crash the game before I upload it to Curse. Can someone please download it and make sure it works? Here's the download link. If someone can confirm it works I'll get it uploading to Curse right away. Keep in mind it's a rather big file.

Edited by StarVision

Sure it works it goes to the drop box I'm gonna bot up my pc and test the mods on my real solar system game yes I have to games. K it's downloading. One question how did you land Galileo in the enterprise without docking ports? Philoticals mag boots? Everything works I can't find the Stargazer. I lolled so hard at the description of the doomsday machine.k everything is working exept the stargazer. Sas is weird on the Galileo it purposely spins it out of control. K now it's not spinning anymore

Edited by Teto

Sure it works it goes to the drop box I'm gonna bot up my pc and test the mods on my real solar system game yes I have to games. K it's downloading. One question how did you land Galileo in the enterprise without docking ports? Philoticals mag boots? Everything works I can't find the Stargazer. I lolled so hard at the description of the doomsday machine.k everything is working exept the stargazer. Sas is weird on the Galileo it purposely spins it out of control. K now it's not spinning anymore

Thanks for the feedback, although it took a little while to figure out what you meant about the stargazer being missing. I just forgot to include it in the tech tree. I'll get it uploading to Curse now.

Well thank you for doing this. Your work was gorges and amazing and with Lacars doubled it just breath taking just seeing this that's why I wanna attempt to mod COME I WANNA BE COOL TOO! Lol

Edited by Teto

So, I only just discovered Interstellar lite exists, and it uses a different folder than was specified in the MM configs, so they are useless. I uploaded a hotfix to curse, so if you plan on using Interstellar lite you will need to download this. It should be approved very soon.

looking very good, love the new shuttle, ty for getting me started , I`m having fun, trying to get a train working, hard, as I can`t get kertown to work, as I need it for the railings, anyway, we all know u will be back after a break :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.