[UNOFFICIAL/FANMADE] 0.21 Discussion thread

blspblackdeath

that I have hear, sounds great, but I am also a bit pissed, as all the hard work I have gone into the game in building my bases, going off to other plants, minings is go to ****, as the new version will trash it.

why can't they just allow backward compatible for anythign that is in flight, and anything new has to be to the new version.

that I have hear, sounds great, but I am also a bit pissed, as all the hard work I have gone into the game in building my bases, going off to other plants, minings is go to ****, as the new version will trash it.

why can't they just allow backward compatible for anythign that is in flight, and anything new has to be to the new version.

Sometimes this is not possible, chris. The changes to the new version of the game essentially disallow the continuing of any saves. The devs did not do this on purpose, this is the price of progress.

I too can't wait for the career mode.

I started making a tycoon based mod that would actually reward you for missions [Ex. $5,000 for landing on the Mun, $25,000 for exploring the Mun's surface] and it would track the cost of the parts... But, with work / my game i'm working on, this was put on the back burner.

Remember that we are all playing the game before it's official release so if they want to add something that breaks saves they will. In the official released version this probably would never happen.

So we can drive a rover inside the VAB or SPH while ingame, and "interact" with all those roaming Kerbals? :o or will they disapear when driving a vehicle?

The doors will probably shut like they do in all the previous versions.

A message to Squad:

If .21 is not released today (16th) I will declare a Jihad upon my Kerban Space Stations. Kerbals WILL DIE! You have 23 hours remaining. Good day.

Stizzy

There is no release yet! :(:0.0:

Before 0.18 was released, the media group got the experimentals a few days (about three) before the official release. I hope this is the case again. :)

thats what I was thinking as well. I counted 3 days, so maybe on sunday? other wise i dont want to keep making predications because it makes the wait worse :(

but i am excited for 0.21 :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.