Add the "Lazor Warhead" explosiveness to other weapons, like pirated weaponry

Mihax209

So, as you may know, the lazor weapons have a destruction radius, and a blast radius, that are all controlled by some file in the Lazor System mod. The destruction radius instakills everything withing the radius, and anything inside the blast radius, gets a shockwave effect.

So, I looked at them, and decided to add the explosiveness to the "Bass Cannon Round" that is found in the Pirated Weaponry pack mod.

I added these lines at the end of the part .txt for 20cmRound (for the bass cannon)

MODULE

{

name = LazorWarhead

blastRadius = 90

destructionRadius = 0

}

So that it will not delete any parts it hits automatically, but in stead has some sort of shock wave. I've also reduced the decoupler ejection force, so that it actually hits another vessel instead of going through it, but for some reason it doesn't work, it hits the part, but doesn't even make it move, just a pretty explosion. Any ideas of what I might have done wrong here?

Thanks.

I haven't messed around with this specifically but I would assume that blastRadius controls the size of the visible explosion, while destructionRadius controls the actual destruction. So blast =90 destruction=0 gives you an explosion that is 'all flash no bang' as it were

I haven't messed around with this specifically but I would assume that blastRadius controls the size of the visible explosion, while destructionRadius controls the actual destruction. So blast =90 destruction=0 gives you an explosion that is 'all flash no bang' as it were

Nope, changed the destruction radius to 50 now and still nothing :\

Did you even read it? They're talking about mods that add weapons to the game, not adding weapons to the core game. You should try and read before you post, otherwise, people get annoyed.

Did you even read it? They're talking about mods that add weapons to the game, not adding weapons to the core game. You should try and read before you post, otherwise, people get annoyed.

Yes I know. But still, why would anyone want to drag a weapons in this game? Mod or no mod.

• 2 months later...
Yes I know. But still, why would anyone want to drag a weapons in this game? Mod or no mod.

It can be fun once you've done other stuff. Some planes look like fighter jets, and what's the point of a fighter jet if it doesn't have missiles.

Because @#$% you that's why. :)

Okay seriously, not trying to actually insult you, just hope you know that. I literally don't have a good reason other than because we can. If you don't like it, don't download the mod and don't complain about it or you'll start pointless arguments that quickly spiral out of control.

Why would anyone ever want to put heavy machinery in Minecraft? Or Ponies in Grand Theft Auto? Again, because @#$% you that's why. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.