[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

lol thx for help, now it woking fine.

Actually it turns out that it is the toolbar got messed up, after i delete the toolbar's setting file everything works smoothly..... Before that i was never able to access the Group Editor Windows in SPH/VAB lol.

Any par's rotation works correctly in SPH except Hing, no idea why. Well seems now sirkut had fix it lol Good job!

Well it turns out that it is toolbar plugin got some trouble with it setting file....... I've deleted the setting file and now it's ok..... Before that when i do can open the Group Editer Windows in SPH/VAB but when my mouse moved on to the windows it just turns black and i was unable to do anything lol.

I get this when launching KSP with this mod:

Incompatible Mods Detected

Blablalbbalblalbalbla ...

These mods are incompatible with KSP 0.24.2

KSPAPIExtensions

Is it suppose to do that?

I get this when launching KSP with this mod:

Incompatible Mods Detected

Blablalbbalblalbalbla ...

These mods are incompatible with KSP 0.24.2

KSPAPIExtensions

Is it suppose to do that?

Are you running the most recent version of IR (0.18.3) and the latest TweakScale? If you have then another mod has an outdated KSPAPIExtensions.dll and you will need to find it and replace it with the latest.

Are you running the most recent version of IR (0.18.3) and the latest TweakScale? If you have then another mod has an outdated KSPAPIExtensions.dll and you will need to find it and replace it with the latest.

I just, right now, started setting up my game for 0.24 from a fresh install, so yes I have both of those :/

I just, right now, started setting up my game for 0.24 from a fresh install, so yes I have both of those :/

Are you using any other mods that include KSPAPIExtensions? I'd like to see an output_log file.

Are you using any other mods that include KSPAPIExtensions? I'd like to see an output_log file.

Yes, Procedural Fairings and ExtraPlanetary. I'll try and copy the dll from this mod, into the other 2 mods.

EDIT: It worked. Don't know if it'll .... up the game somehow, but I'm not getting the incompatible thing anymore

Yes, Procedural Fairings and ExtraPlanetary. I'll try and copy the dll from this mod, into the other 2 mods.

EDIT: It worked. Don't know if it'll .... up the game somehow, but I'm not getting the incompatible thing anymore

In the future, this approach will probably break more things than it fixes, but the last two releases of KAE (1.6.2 and 1.6.3) only changed the version check, so there have been no conflicts with substituting the DLLs. Taniwha mentioned a couple of pages back that the multiple versions of KAE issue is almost fixed (KSP 0.24 broke it).

This ought to be a bit more "up front" I think. If it's in a readme I missed it, I only found it after hunting for why I couldn't change the sizes and only had ENORMOUS hinges...

Removed the IR_TweakScale.dll, added Scale_Redist.dll from TweakScale 1.25. You will NEED to install TweakScale in order for the scaling to work. You can download TweakScale Here If you don't want to use TweakScale for anything other than Infernal Robotics, delete all the cfgs that are located in the GameData\TweakScale directory.

Any news on the integration of Wolf Pack Aeronautics parts with magic smoke industries -- specifically the cargo bay?

I know Wolf Pack Aeronautics development stopped about a month ago stating it was being passed off to here for integration. Just wondering!

Link for reference: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/47701-0-23-5-Wolf-Pack-Aeronautics-V1-3-Parts-Pack-(Updated-June-23-2014)

Takes too long for me to make a cargo bay from stock!

Any news on the integration of Wolf Pack Aeronautics parts with magic smoke industries -- specifically the cargo bay?

I know Wolf Pack Aeronautics development stopped about a month ago stating it was being passed off to here for integration. Just wondering!

Link for reference: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/47701-0-23-5-Wolf-Pack-Aeronautics-V1-3-Parts-Pack-(Updated-June-23-2014)

Takes too long for me to make a cargo bay from stock!

I've been swamped with coding and other projects but I will at least get the cargo bay re-released soon. If I can finish one project I will release it tonight. Sound good?

Hello I want to ask the IR components can be put into a container (Mod KAS) so as to remove and put his hand to be build directly on the base Mun. Thank you. It would ModuleManager cfg. ?

Look at how other items are done in their part.cfg files and go from there. I wouldn't know how to do that.

Look at how other items are done in their part.cfg files and go from there. I wouldn't know how to do that.

I tried to do moduleManager.cfg. IR component I got into the container, but picked up nothing appears.

sirkut sorry to be a pain but the toolbar images for IR are small/fuzzy. do you mind checking them out to see what the problem is?

fuzzy? are you using active texture manager or have your image quality set low? go to the textures folder and open up an image with an image program, if it doesn't look fuzzy it's some setting you have.

It's a robotics mod, couldn't resist.
:P

Now if only I could make it turn...

EDIT: after some extra tinkering, made an 8-legged version:

I made a walking thing too, i made it turn with an hinge

Hi mate, I do have a bug that seems to keep propping it's head up..

I have mechjeb and IR installed in the new 0.24.2 or whatever the patch is, on 64 bit version... but this was happening in 32 bit version so dont think that makes a diff.. I tried it without mechjeb and it still happens.

If I CTRL-Z at all to undo something, everytime I go to hover on the IR window, it goes blank. I see all the controls without hovering on it.. but as soon as I go to change the name,

and my mouse hits that window.. it goes like this...

image.php?id=33FE_53DC92C9&jpg

Yeah, that's a known issue. Can't remember if sirkut's working on a fix, but from memory, it's a pretty hard bug to squish. The workaround is to not Undo :P

ahh cool thanks, yeah hey, i've seen worse work arounds for things, it's not a biggie. I sometimes have the window near the ship and I go to click on a name to change a rotatron and I click on my ship accidentally.. I wish they would let you expand and slide away the parts window.