[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

Hey guys, i have a silly problem :/

I add some Utilities on my SpaceShip, like a hinge or rail. I get (in VAB/SPH) the Servo Control UI; I set up my Hotkeys (like "1" and "2" i dont have any Action Groups yet); And when i want to test them at the Runway/Launchpad the Hotkeys dont react, and there is no Servo Control UI any more (like i saw in a few videos). I updated my toolbar and the whole infernal robotics mod, but, no matter what i do, it dont work...

Can you help me please?

Hey guys, i have a silly problem :/

I add some Utilities on my SpaceShip, like a hinge or rail. I get (in VAB/SPH) the Servo Control UI; I set up my Hotkeys (like "1" and "2" i dont have any Action Groups yet); And when i want to test them at the Runway/Launchpad the Hotkeys dont react, and there is no Servo Control UI any more (like i saw in a few videos). I updated my toolbar and the whole infernal robotics mod, but, no matter what i do, it dont work...

Can you help me please?

Don't use the number keys, they're for action groups. Don't use any key that's already in use for some stock KSP function, or for another mod.

Don't use the number keys, they're for action groups. Don't use any key that's already in use for some stock KSP function, or for another mod.

Which means there are only a few keys that are good for pairings.

My ones are ; and ' along with o and p.

Hi,

When I am mapping keys, is there any modifier key to have piston / hinge or whatever component go all the way to the end of the chosen direction ?

i.e.

O - Makes piston push out,

P - Piston pull in

Shift + O - Piston pushes ALL THE WAY out

Shift + P - Piston pulls ALL THE WAY in

Piston is the example, but could be applied also to hinges, etc. Is there such a control ?

If not, can there be one :) ?

Can anyone help me with the min and max limits for the reverse rotatron? I've been fiddling with it for a long while now and I can't get it. I just want it to move to a max of 45° counterclockwise. I've tried 0,-45 or 360, 315 and also other various angles for tests but I just can't make sense of it. ;.;

edit: So I tried the normal one and it only goes from 0 to 180, anything over and it spazzes out hmmm

Edited by Piamette

Can anyone help me with the min and max limits for the reverse rotatron? I've been fiddling with it for a long while now and I can't get it. I just want it to move to a max of 45° counterclockwise. I've tried 0,-45 or 360, 315 and also other various angles for tests but I just can't make sense of it. ;.;

edit: So I tried the normal one and it only goes from 0 to 180, anything over and it spazzes out hmmm

Rototrons start at 0 and rotate to 180 or -180 So, you only get that much range... Basically, if you set no limit, the part rotates to 180 then flips to -179. I don't know if that can be changed to start at 0 and go to 360? It's how the part is coded to begin with.

Hello guys,

I've just installed the latest version of Infernal Robotics (which is 0.12 as I understand and it supports 0.23) and no parts appear in utility.

I've installed add-on to GameData (../GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries).

KSP - fresh installation.

Did I make something wrong?

Thanks in advance

----

EDIT: Nvm, I thought toolbar was an option.

Edited by Symbol

I've just installed the latest version of toolbar 1.5.2 and the infernal robotics icon has disappeared.

Anyone else have this problem?

What version did you upgrade from?

If it was from a 1.4.x version you'll need to enable which buttons to display (per scene)

I've installed Infernal Robotics 0.12 and have the latest Toolbar (as of yesterday), but the IR toolbar button doesn't seem to do anything and the servo control panels won't disappear. What am I doing wrong? Or is this a known issue?

EDIT: after doing a quick search of the thread, I checked and I only have the one InfernalRobotics.dll in the MagicSmokeIndustries folder.

Edited by mdapol

I've installed Infernal Robotics 0.12 and have the latest Toolbar (as of yesterday), but the IR toolbar button doesn't seem to do anything and the servo control panels won't disappear. What am I doing wrong? Or is this a known issue?

EDIT: after doing a quick search of the thread, I checked and I only have the one InfernalRobotics.dll in the MagicSmokeIndustries folder.

Same problem here, have the parts in the tech tree unlocked, but the GUI don't works with the toolbar Icon, the servos don't work with the GUI controls, neither with action groups.

I just wanted to let you know guys that I've severely swamped with personal issues/work right now that I haven't had time finish the new rewrite of the dll. I'm still here just not for possibly a month or so. ZodiusInfusuer and crew are still working on the model redux.

Same problem here, have the parts in the tech tree unlocked, but the GUI don't works with the toolbar Icon, the servos don't work with the GUI controls, neither with action groups.

Hmm, i just dragged the infernal robotics folder on top of previous one without deleting the old version, the servo works with the GUI (although it seems controls are inverted from the previous version) but with the latest toolbar , GUI is not toggling, I think it should be easy fix? maybe a little change in the toolbar api? because i found that mechjeb toolbar plugin also doesn't show all the buttons that i tell him to show ! (maybe i didn't unlock all the career nods *shrugs*)

Hi, I'm using 0.23 and I just installed IR. For some reason the items don't show up on my construction menu on my carreer. Even if I start a new one it won't show up. they show up if i start a new game in sandbox mode. any ideas on how to fix it?? thanks in advance for the help.

How to install?

How to install what? Please be more specific so we can help you.

If you refer on how to install the mod, you have to copy the mod folder into the KSP gamedata folder, but I'm not sure if you are asking for this.