[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

Is this still working with the ARM update?

First impression is that it's broken seems broken in ARM. UI doesn't show up when IR button is clicked =( The IR GUI does however show in the VAB.

So I have downloaded this plugin and parts. Because I have been looking for the 90 degree part that splits in the middle.

However, how do you install the toolbar and other files? There is no explanation about the process or where anything goes :(

all goes into game data folder. assuming you only have this mod and toolbar installed you should see a toolbar_000 folder, a magicsmokeindustries folder, and the squad folder (with the nasa folder if you have ARM update).

I can confirm this; the right-click menus on the parts themselves also appear broken.

Yeah, I'm having this issue as well. Good to know I didnt screw something up. This mod is huge for my asteroid antic ideas!

I just came to ask if it was working with the latest update, and by the above posts, I see it is not. :(

There isn't a build I don't use at least one part from this mod on it. Sure hope it gets updated soon, ill miss it.

I would love to see this mod added to the stock game. Or at least some of it. Just the hinges are invaluable to making cargo holds and the like.

I do have one question: I love this mod, but I recently designed a crane/tractor system that grabbed things with a docking port. The problem is, when I docked, the whole system would stop working, and would only work if I went back to the space center and basically reloaded the ship. Any ideas why/

I do have one question: I love this mod, but I recently designed a crane/tractor system that grabbed things with a docking port. The problem is, when I docked, the whole system would stop working, and would only work if I went back to the space center and basically reloaded the ship. Any ideas why/

I think it gets confused over which vehicle is in command. Might make a difference which vehicle you drive into the other when docking.

Also, try the right click menu and "control from here" command. (On the command pod, or control piece, of the ship with the crane/tractor.)

It isn't clear to me from your question, did this problem occur after ksp updated today or in the previous build? The latest build has rendered all my IR ships inoperable in flight, despite everything looking normal and working in the VAB.

Anyone having an issue where they have this mod installed in the GameData folder but when they load the game this mod doesn't actually load? Really bizarre, but I literally stopped last night and everything was fine. Came home tonight after the update and started up the game and it told me it couldn't load my ships with any IR parts on it. In fact, I don't even see any IR parts in the VAB, SPH, or Research Window and it just refuses to load anything.

The very first game I played earlier it worked once, but I couldn't open the GUI like others have stated, but I stopped for a few hours and came back and now it won't load any IR parts at all with the folders structure 100% correct. I imagine it needs updates all around considering all the issues but I wanted to get feedback on if anyone else had this problem.

I went through the source code tonight, it doesn't look like it was updated for the unity 4.4 (I think?) API changes.

All of the errors center around two particular function sets, and cleaning one of them up was easy once I figured out all the Unity bits.

So there's one teensy little error left and I know what it _should_ be doing, but I dont know how to do it in C#.

A community hotfix should be a breeze for anyone above my noviceish level.

I just got this perfected to the point of landing on minmus and using the hinged gantry crane to drop the 2 ANT rovers on to the surface. Then the patch. It is no longer working. I see that others are reporting the IR interface and controls are not working. I wait with some eagerness for this to be corrected. Thanks to the developer for a kick ass mod!

?id=244649273

First impression is that it's broken seems broken in ARM. UI doesn't show up when IR button is clicked =( The IR GUI does however show in the VAB.

Yea it shows in the VAB but when you launch it is not there, you can add the button to the toolbar but it does not bring up the servo panel.

It isn't clear to me from your question, did this problem occur after ksp updated today or in the previous build? The latest build has rendered all my IR ships inoperable in flight, despite everything looking normal and working in the VAB.

Actually this happened before I updated. Now I understand there are update problems as well.

Joints have been redone in KSP which requires a rewrite of sorts for the creation of joints. this will take some time. Be patient and hope that I can get this knocked out.

Joints have been redone in KSP which requires a rewrite of sorts for the creation of joints. this will take some time. Be patient and hope that I can get this knocked out.

Copy that. Thanks for getting on this so quickly after the patch.

I'm going to remove this (to decrease load time) and wait till you get it done, no rush take as musch time as you need to get it done right sirkut. Love this mod.