Future Space Pack *Ideas Needed*

Space.exe

Hello fellow kerbals i have been playing ksp and watching youtube videos and iv been watching some of the space traveling in time and things like that they have massive ships and you see lots of planets i was wondering 2 things is it possible to make a add-on for ksp so there's a few more planets? and could you make a pack consisting of all parts with hd, effects, sounds, visual effects, etc

basically i want to make ksp have parts and stuff looking like this on full scale 232840_zpsfd17c2ff.jpg im not saying a pack with Prometheus parts im saying stuff on that scale where the pic was taken is about the size of a human. and have stuff like weather on the new planets and have an inside of the ship. Is it possible.

The ships would be too big for the VAB, and as of yet you can't make planets yet some people have tried some'>http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/36293-Planets-and-ScaledSpace]some people have tried"]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/36293-Planets-and-ScaledSpace

Do you thing it would be possible to make a better building for it so you have all the required space for the parts?

If that plugin was available,yes but the models would have to be super detailed which would require a high polygon model which would increase loading times a lot and cause a lot of lag making your game almost unplayable.

Could you just remove the walls texture on the vab/sph so you don't have a minimum building space? and one thing im not saying the ship would be life size kerbal sized

Hello fellow kerbals i have been playing ksp and watching youtube videos and iv been watching some of the space traveling in time and things like that they have massive ships and you see lots of planets i was wondering 2 things is it possible to make a add-on for ksp so there's a few more planets? and could you make a pack consisting of all parts with hd, effects, sounds, visual effects, etc

basically i want to make ksp have parts and stuff looking like this on full scale 232840_zpsfd17c2ff.jpg im not saying a pack with Prometheus parts im saying stuff on that scale where the pic was taken is about the size of a human. and have stuff like weather on the new planets and have an inside of the ship. Is it possible.

You said full sized

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.