[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

1 minute ago, nebuchadnezzar said:

It looks like the 1.1.1 update broke Hyperedit. When I place a craft in orbit and then timewarp KSP starts throwing exceptions. I'm testing on Win64 with only Hyperedit installed. Here are my logs.

1.1.1?!  [sigh]  Thanks for the report!  We'll get right on it.

I found that the craft teleported by orbit editor are unable to set maneuver node.

After click the "add maneuver" button on map view, it won't show the node icon on orbit, and the bar next to navball show a "NaN m/s" maneuver node

On 4/30/2016 at 10:47 AM, royying said:

I found that the craft teleported by orbit editor are unable to set maneuver node.

After click the "add maneuver" button on map view, it won't show the node icon on orbit, and the bar next to navball show a "NaN m/s" maneuver node

I had this issue too... I found that changing the orbit with engines will kinda fix this. 

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 9:48 AM, Ezriilc said:

I just took another look at KerbalStuff, and it really looks great. I will seriously consider putting HyperEdit up there. I'm actually quite jealous - the design is so much better than mine.

EDIT: I've registered, but I immediately had questions and issues (I always do), and I can't find any FAQ or Help pages. However, the support person was quick and they are trying to help. Heck, they've already beaten the Space Port, simply by responding to my email. :rolleyes:

Has there been any consideration to hosting this mod on Spacedock, the KerbalStuff successor site?

On 02/05/2016 at 0:54 AM, Ezriilc said:

I believe a work-around for this is to save/reload or change scenes to the Space Center and back.

But we do plan to fix these issues soon.

Isn't this a stock issue? stock has got the same bug happening when you burn retrograde and the retro / prograde markers change positions...

Edited by merlinux

11 minutes ago, Majorjim said:

HI,

I cannot get this to work in V1.1.2 The planet lander just changes scene and freezes.. Any ideas? 64bit btw.

Because its not compatible with 1.1.2. Ezriilc and the HyperEdit team are working on it as discussed above.

14 hours ago, MisterFister said:

Has there been any consideration to hosting this mod on Spacedock, the KerbalStuff successor site?

Yes there has, but although I do like Spacedock very much, and wish the project continued success, I've decided to hold off on that for now.

I do recognized that it's more convenient to get all of one's favorite mods in one place, but at this point I'm just not ready.  I'll admit that history has left me somewhat paranoid about using 3rd parties for distribution or anything really.

Majorjim and everyone,

I am sorry for the long delay.  We're a small team, and sometimes real life needs our attention more.  Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Ezriilc

In 1.1.2 ship lander does work for me, but in many cases (Eve for example) this ship superoverheats when it's warped thererand thus explodes.

One simply temporary fix is to disable heat in the debug menu while landing

2 hours ago, DarkGod said:

In 1.1.2 ship lander does work for me, but in many cases (Eve for example) this ship superoverheats when it's warped thererand thus explodes.

Well that's good to know.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, DarkGod said:

Very long shot maybe, but could this somehow be related or a similar bug to what caused @Sigma88 to have to hack the solar power generation in Galactic Neighbourhood:

KSP has internal code that calculates at every frame how much the sun is heating parts, and that code is likely based on a very similar if not identical calculation as that for solar panel EC generation. If that EC code gets messed up when planets/stars are displaced, perhaps the same thing happens to the insolation when displacing a vessel.

Or I may just be talking nonsense, it's 3am again so it could well be.

So, who wants to help get HyperEdit back up to speed?

Do you have a working knowledge of C#?  If so, HyperEdit needs you.

Please contact me ASAP - here in this forum, via the Contact page on our site, or in IRC: #kspmodders, #kspofficial.

Thanks in advance!

I would have liked to help you but C# is definitely not my cup of tea (without the # or in Python I would have been able to).

Anyway, this useless post was only to say thank you for all your hard work on this great mod, I hope you'll get some help eventually.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.