[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

I've tested the latest version of HyperEdit with the recent update to KSP, and it works, but I didn't try everything. Hopefully, all is well. If not, please let me know.

Great news :) - thank you, will let ya know if I find anything, but I very much doubt I will with all your hard work :)

Is there a download link for the .22 version? I can't find one.

The current version of HyperEdit, v1.2.4.2, works with KSP v0.22. I will also update our page to reflect this.

Edited by Ezriilc
kinder, gentler...

Uh, is it just me, or is the website down? I quite need this mod because when I'm launching 400+ rockets, its killing my cpu and I can barely get it to orbit, and I'm not even talking about docking it to the spaceship I'm building at the orbit. Anyone has mirror of it?

Uh, is it just me, or is the website down? I quite need this mod because when I'm launching 400+ rockets, its killing my cpu and I can barely get it to orbit, and I'm not even talking about docking it to the spaceship I'm building at the orbit. Anyone has mirror of it?

Sorry, but it's just you. :P Our servers are in Utah, and it's working fine for me near the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

If you continue to have problems, please PM me with the error message you're getting, and your public IP address so I can find you in the logs.

I can email you a copy of HyperEdit if you like.

I'm having problems with the website. I can only get to a cached version of the website's home page and I cannot download hyperedit. What should I do?
Sorry, but it's just you. :P Our servers are in Utah, and it's working fine for me near the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

If you continue to have problems, please PM me with the error message you're getting, and your public IP address so I can find you in the logs.

I can email you a copy of HyperEdit if you like.

... :wink:

Recent reports that our website is down, or having problems, are false.

As of October 29, 2013:

• www.KerbaltekAerospace.com is fully functional, and has had exactly zero downtime since its inception in June of 2013.
  • The current version of HyperEdit works with KSP v0.22.
  • All downloads, information and support can always be found on our site.

I'm having problems with the website. I can only get to a cached version of the website's home page and I cannot download hyperedit. What should I do?

mike9606,

Were you ever able to view our site and/or get a copy of HyperEdit? I haven't heard back from you since your report, but I see that you visited the forum again today, so I'm hoping you've got what you need. If not, please let me know, and I'll make it happen. :)

VAC Bannable?

I honestly don't know, but somehow I doubt it. Considering that KSP has no multiplayer component, I can't see why banning someone using HyperEdit would serve any purpose.

Why do you ask? EDIT: (sorry, stupid question)

EDIT: What did Valve say when you asked them?

All my research tells me, no - Kerbal Space Program is not VAC enabled, so there's no risk of being banned by using HyperEdit.

Here's Steam's offical Store Search page that confirms this:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Name&sort_order=ASC&term=kerbal#term=kerbal&category2=8&sort_by=Name&sort_order=ASC&page=1

Also, the same thing can be seen in the Steam client by clicking "Store", search for "kerbal", click "Advanced search", then "Category", and choose "Valve Anti-Cheat enabled" - you will get zero results. This tells me that KSP is not a VAC enabled game.

However and as always, I could theoretically be wrong, so definitely check with Valve if you're still worried about getting banned.

Edited by vexx32
Merged posts.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is very useful Ezriic! I do not use it often but it is a great tool to have! Also, it is not just a "cheat tool". Some examples of how you would use this plugin in a less "cheaty" way include:

*Testing bugs *Putting things like the FASA asteroids into orbit *Putting your spaceship back into orbit after a crash

It is also fun just to change the orbits of planets sometimes!

This mod is very useful Ezriic! I do not use it often but it is a great tool to have! Also, it is not just a "cheat tool". Some examples of how you would use this plugin in a less "cheaty" way include:

*Testing bugs *Putting things like the FASA asteroids into orbit *Putting your spaceship back into orbit after a crash

Yes!

You'd use the Orbit Editor to put yourself in orbit around the body you want, and then use Ship Lander to put it on the surface.

I'm glad you like it!

I also use it for launching water craft - the building of which I am the undisputed champion. :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.