[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

1 minute ago, Theysen said:

Call me crazy if I am remembering this completely false but doesn't putting a "-" in front of the velocity field do exactly this?

I apologize for not knowing - I don't use the feature, and I didn't write it in its current state.  :blush:

1 hour ago, Theysen said:

Call me crazy if I am remembering this completely false but doesn't putting a "-" in front of the velocity field do exactly this?

O_O

You are absolutely right Theysen! I've just tried what you said to do and it works...Negative values make my ship go backwards. I should have known, stupid me :P

Well, so the feature is already there lol. Still would be useful to have a secondary boost setting, but with negative boost working anyway, I guess I'll be ok.

Edited by Comrade FalcoN

1 hour ago, kerbal guy said:

hey im having a problem with hiperedit the feature ship Lander is not working, ¿what  should i do? ;.;

Please make sure you have the most recent version of KSP and HyperEdit.  If so, then try reinstalling both without any other mods.

Good news everyone!  I've just uploaded HyperEdit BETA 3, which includes some new features and improvements, written by none other than your faithful custodian (me).  If all goes well with these new changes, then I might make a full release soon.  Now that I'm getting better at coding in C#, I'm trying to add and fix what I can.  Now is when I need your feedback the most.

My tests all went well, but I still need y'all to try to break it.

http://www.Kerbaltek.com/hyperedit
Get the BETA with the highest number.

39 minutes ago, Potato3478 said:

Could you add some more locations in the ship lander like all the easter eggs? (besides magic boulder cuz it spawns rarely as regular asteroid)

I've thought about doing just that, and decided against it.  The reason being that one only need google it and enter the coordinates manually.  That, and yours is the only request for it/them.  :sealed:

Edited by Ezriilc

4 hours ago, Oliver Cristiano said:

my ksp version is 1.1.3.1260 not work.

HyperEdit does work with KSP 1.1.3.

On 7/30/2016 at 5:22 PM, Ezriilc said:

Please make sure you have the most recent version of KSP and HyperEdit.  If so, then try reinstalling both without any other mods.

Edited by Ezriilc

6 hours ago, Oliver Cristiano said:

my version of ksp is 1.1.3, I put the HyperEdit in gamedata of  ksp but when I press alt + h does not work 

Try reinstalling the latest versions of KSP and HyperEdit, without any other mods.

Guys, can someone give me the breakdown of how to translate the standard map output (longitude-latitude, orbital parameters) into what Hyperedit and the save files use?

3 hours ago, DDE said:

Guys, can someone give me the breakdown of how to translate the standard map output (longitude-latitude, orbital parameters) into what Hyperedit and the save files use?

I'm not sure about orbital parameters but lat/lon are the same as you might expect.  Zero/Zero is the equator at some arbitrary point (Greenwich here on Earth), and +/-90 are the poles.  If you enter a value over 180 for lon, KSP just converts to the proper coordinate (0-180 E/W).

EDIT:  Oh, and the coordinates are represented in decimals of degrees rather than minutes/seconds.

Edited by Ezriilc

1 hour ago, Ezriilc said:

EDIT:  Oh, and the coordinates are represented in decimals of degrees rather than minutes/seconds.

OK, another spreadsheet coming right up!

12 hours ago, Dreimal00 said:

soo IDK if this is a bug or not but after setting to specific orbit my ship is fine in till something that's not attached touches it, then the camera starts shaking and the ship's orbit completely disappears. help?

I need more information.  What planet?  What altitude?  What steps did you take in what order?  The more details the better.

You can try switching to the Space Center scene right after teleporting, and then back to the ship.

If you still need help, try reinstalling KSP and HyperEdit with no other mods.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.