[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

11 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm working on a solution which works, will just take a little time to get it right.  I can do it manually right now, just need to do it in code.  I have it working properly in KRASH now (it had the same issue)

I have a working solution, but it needs some work, I'll be able to release a beta of it this evening

15 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

Can HE set the desired velocity vector before teleporting into the atmosphere, as an intermediate step? Could be an issue if the craft is near something else (eg. orbiting near a station), but perhaps it could be done by doing an intermediate teleport to some safe spot - for example a billon km above the solar north pole, well outside the system ecliptic and far enough away that for that split second solar gravity has negligible effect. Then teleport from there into the atmosphere before starting the landing sequence

This is the solution I've come up with, it's the same as what KRASH does.

I'm not going to release it, it still has some fine-tuning to be done, hope to release a beta this evening

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm not going to release it, it still has some fine-tuning to be done, hope to release a beta this evening

As an after-thought: just to clarify, I 'liked' you working on a solution. The like is not about the time frame, which I'm happy to wait on for you to find the time/energy/refinement as needed. You are doing a lot of work on a lot of mods I like, it is very much appreciated.

Which reminds me: I've seen you have a Patreon account, but Patreon and me are not on the best of terms. I still would like to send a token of appreciation to your mod beverage account. Do you happen to have a PayPal I could ping with some jingles?

55 minutes ago, Kerbodyne said:

Hello, I have a question, i have not been able to install hyperedit for my videos please help on how

Just unzip the downloaded .zip file into your KSP folder (the one with KSP.exe).

On 6/3/2016 at 10:44 AM, Ezriilc said:

@linuxgurugamer has added a patch to fix the overheating problems when using the Ship Lander.  We recommend using this new release.

HyperEdit 1.5.2 for KSP 1.1.2.

http://www.kerbaltek.com/hyperedit

As always, please let us know if you have any issues.

And again, thank you, LGG!

My Laythe Lander thanks you for this :)

On 03/06/2016 at 3:44 PM, Ezriilc said:

@linuxgurugamer has added a patch to fix the overheating problems when using the Ship Lander.  We recommend using this new release.

HyperEdit 1.5.2 for KSP 1.1.2.

http://www.kerbaltek.com/hyperedit

As always, please let us know if you have any issues.

And again, thank you, LGG!

Many thanks!

14 hours ago, Clockwork13 said:

Saving orbits no longer works.

My test just now worked as expected.

Please make sure you have the latest KSP (1.1.2) and HyperEdit (1.5.2).

If you still have problems, please include everything you're doing, step by step, click-by-click, with the actual results versus what you expected.

Oh yes, and please include a link to your KSP.log file.  Don't post the whole file here, unless inside a spoiler tag.

1 hour ago, Ezriilc said:

My test just now worked as expected.

Please make sure you have the latest KSP (1.1.2) and HyperEdit (1.5.2).

If you still have problems, please include everything you're doing, step by step, click-by-click, with the actual results versus what you expected.

Oh yes, and please include a link to your KSP.log file.  Don't post the whole file here, unless inside a spoiler tag.

Alright. I'll get the new version and test it.

18 hours ago, Joshua91 said:

Hello. How do I change planet description? I'm re ordering the planets and I would like to change the info. Thanks 

I don't think there is a way to edit planet descriptions with HyperEdit.  Perhaps there should be.  ?

6 hours ago, Ezriilc said:

I don't think there is a way to edit planet descriptions with HyperEdit.  Perhaps there should be.  ?

Hint: Yes. That would be incredibly awesome.

I have an issue every time I teleport on Eve, only Eve, not on Mun, not on Kerbin....

You can see on each gear of this aircraft a kind of phantom form like a PB NUK generator that stay on the gear and move with the gear when gear is moving up or down. It happens with whatever plane i teleport

981303screenshot141.png

Here is my log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c82jbfz5qf3kkyt/KSP log for Kerbaltek.log?dl=0

Mac osX El Capitan...

Good report, but please use a text paste site for logs, rather than Dropbox or other download.

Also, we need a full list of all the other mods you're using, and if it happens without anything other than HyperEdit installed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.