[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

10 hours ago, Bigg_Mann_Bullet said:

@Ezriilc I have a problem with Hyperedit causing my craft to show up as landed on the body of the SOI its in. I wanted to see if anyone had the same problem of if this is an installation issue.

I haven't gotten any reports of it, but then most might not notice that.

Does it still show that way after you go to the Space Center scene and back?  What steps are needed to make that happen?

On 6/15/2016 at 10:14 AM, Ezriilc said:

I haven't gotten any reports of it, but then most might not notice that.

Does it still show that way after you go to the Space Center scene and back?  What steps are needed to make that happen?

I did have this happen once.  I just fired the engine briefly and it resolved itself.  I will not be able to reproduce this.  This must have been from changing an orbit from Kerbin to either the Mun or Minmus.

2 hours ago, andrew123 said:

Is hyperedit not working with the new update for anyone else?

I was going to report the same thing.
But it's not that Hyperedit is completely broken.
I tested Orbit editor and ship lander so far.
Orbit editor works fine.
Ship lander on the other hand, it does nothing at all.
I haven't tested the other hyperedit functions as of yet.
I hope it get's updated soon, hyperedit is a must have.

Edited by Vaporized Steel

24 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

Confirmed - the Ship Lander does nothing.

@linuxgurugamer, are you seeing this?

I just saw it, thanks.

I'll be looking at both HyperEdit and KRASH this evening for 1.1.3

I would appreciate specific bug reports, as in a list of steps required to  reproduce the bug.  I'll test the lander, but if there is something specific, it would help to know.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I just saw it, thanks.

I'll be looking at both HyperEdit and KRASH this evening for 1.1.3

I would appreciate specific bug reports, as in a list of steps required to  reproduce the bug.  I'll test the lander, but if there is something specific, it would help to know.

Just try to land anything anywhere, and you'll see that it literally does nothing when you click "Landing".

Thanks again!

40 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

Just try to land anything anywhere, and you'll see that it literally does nothing when you click "Landing".

Thanks again!

LOL

I just recompiled it, and the landing worked.  So it might just need to be rebuilt and re-released.  This was a quick, remote test, I'll spend more time on it this evening.  

The short answer is that it is working, for me at least, after a recompile

25 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

LOL

I just recompiled it, and the landing worked.  So it might just need to be rebuilt and re-released.  This was a quick, remote test, I'll spend more time on it this evening.  

The short answer is that it is working, for me at least, after a recompile

Yep, that works for me too.  :blush:  Maybe I should stop assuming that I'm useless and at least try something before panicking.

Without objection I will go ahead and release as v1.5.2.1, yea?

The only mods that would need to actually be changed during an update like this one (1.1.2->1.1.3) would be those such as Editor Extensions, which use Reflection to access hidden fields.

Other than that, I would expect that most mods would at most need a recompile

10 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The only mods that would need to actually be changed during an update like this one (1.1.2->1.1.3) would be those such as Editor Extensions, which use Reflection to access hidden fields.

Other than that, I would expect that most mods would at most need a recompile

I was thinking the same, so yea.

I've released HyperEdit v1.5.2.1 for KSP 1.1.3.  As always everyone, please tell us if you have issues.

http://www.Kerbaltek.com/hyperedit

Edited by Ezriilc

13 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Please make sure the Github repo is updated, I'll pull it down later this evening

Thx

I just pushed my changes.  Please tell me if I've done something stupid.

In an effort to make CKAN work for older versions of our mods, I've made some changes to our site and to our CKAN META data.

If anyone uses CKAN with an older version of KSP, I'd like to know if it is downloading the correct version of HyperEdit.  Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Hi

When I make all the stock planets inclined (to create realistic seasons); and click "save planet" and restart the game, the planets revert back to their default position. Could you tell me what problem this is and how it can be fixed.

Also, I'm using 64k mod and Kopernicus 1.1.3 mods.

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.