[1.12] HyperEdit [v1.5.8, July 10, 2018] - Cheat, Teleporter, Orbit/Planet Editor, & More

Ezriilc

Hi @Jirokoh

I'm curious why you're still running 1.2.2?

Other than trying an earlier version of HyperEdit I can't really offer a solution as we're now on KSP version 1.4.1 and I know some things have changed since the version you're choosing to use.

Have you tried using the mods in their relevant latest KSP builds?

Edited by fronbow
Referenced wrong user.

11 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

When will this be updated to 1.4.1? 

I'm sorry, but we will almost never have a good answer to that.  It's just a matter of whenever we get the changes and/or testing done.

But actually, you could help us a great deal by testing our latest BETA build against 1.4.1 and report back to us.  Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

I'm sorry, but we will almost never have a good answer to that.  It's just a matter of whenever we get the changes and/or testing done.

But actually, you could help us a great deal by testing our latest BETA build against 1.4.1 and report back to us.  Thanks in advance!

I'd be happy to help, but it won't eat my game will it?

Just now, The Dunatian said:

I'd be happy to help, but it won't eat my game will it?

It may well at that, but probably won't.  :cool:  ALWAYS back up your stuff.  Please note the disclaimer on our site.

"403 Forbidden! "  when using Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. Can you check the logs and see why im getting 403.

I would like the beta can some one post a link other than the www.kerbaltek.com, thanks

Edited by t12213roy

3 hours ago, t12213roy said:

"403 Forbidden! "  when using Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. Can you check the logs and see why im getting 403.

I would like the beta can some one post a link other than the www.kerbaltek.com, thanks

There is most assuredly more to that error message than that.  Please tell us the entire message.

2 hours ago, t12213roy said:

That is the entire error. top left "403 Forbidden" and the rest is all blank.

I'm sorry you're still having trouble, but the site is working fine and I have no other reports.  :blush:

If you want me to look into it further, please contact me directly via PM here.

Just now, Ezriilc said:

I'm sorry you're still having trouble, but the site is working fine and I have no other reports.  :blush:

If you want me to look into it further, please contact me directly via PM here.

I am unable to pm, or post without moderation. not sure the post count need to enable pm'img and posting without moderation.

I am using Firefox 59.1 with no addons, not using any proxies, I work for my ISP and checking our firewall rules, there is no blocking enabled for clients. Maybe search your apache/nginx access/error logs to see what is going on.

Thanks

58 minutes ago, t12213roy said:

I am unable to pm, or post without moderation. not sure the post count need to enable pm'img and posting without moderation.

I am using Firefox 59.1 with no addons, not using any proxies, I work for my ISP and checking our firewall rules, there is no blocking enabled for clients. Maybe search your apache/nginx access/error logs to see what is going on.

Thanks

I would need your IP address to find you in the logs.

Hey @Ezriilc

The http error is only on the file download - IIRC (It was a few hours ago when I tried) 429: Too many requests - the site's fine, just whichever download I chose seemed to be getting a lot of hits?

On a separate note, I will recompile for 1.4.1 at some point in the next few days, I'm just hunting down a bug that may or may not be HyperEdit related!

On 18/03/2018 at 2:36 PM, fronbow said:

Hi @Jirokoh

I'm curious why you're still running 1.2.2?

Other than trying an earlier version of HyperEdit I can't really offer a solution as we're now on KSP version 1.4.1 and I know some things have changed since the version you're choosing to use.

Have you tried using the mods in their relevant latest KSP builds?

Because I am running RSS and RO, and for some reason one of mods was only updated to 1.2.2
And I would like to have HE on my RSS / RO version

5 hours ago, fronbow said:

Hey @Ezriilc

The http error is only on the file download - IIRC (It was a few hours ago when I tried) 429: Too many requests - the site's fine, just whichever download I chose seemed to be getting a lot of hits?

Yep, just hit that error myself...  the beta downloaded fine, the 1.3.1 version aborted with the error screen.  A couple of minutes later it worked.

1 hour ago, Fireheart318 said:

I was able to get the beta so I Dropboxed the .ZIP - https://www.dropbox.com/s/aemq7g3ah5pryjl/HyperEdit_BETA-1.zip?dl=0

@Ezriilc , if you have a problem with this, just tell me and I'll get rid of the link as soon as I can (probably within a few hours)

Edit - It's not working. I did all the things the site told me to - copied the Kerbaltek folder and replaced the .dll. Do I need the flags folder?

No.  You don't need the Flags folder.  Just make sure the Kerbaltek folder is inside your GameData folder.

If it's any help, the beta seems to be playing nice for me in 1.4.1.  I haven't been real crazy with it yet, but I can put things into orbit, and then modify the orbit. Great mod! Hyper-Edit has been at the core of my flight test program for a long time! :)

12 minutes ago, Lindy said:

If it's any help, the beta seems to be playing nice for me in 1.4.1.  I haven't been real crazy with it yet, but I can put things into orbit, and then modify the orbit. Great mod! Hyper-Edit has been at the core of my flight test program for a long time! :)

Yes, that is helpful!  Thanks for the report.

And on that note... Good news, everyone!  I've published a new BETA-3 version for KSP 1.4.1, with all the latest fixes and improvements that @fronbow has been working on.  If that version is good, then we'll make it a full release.

http://www.Kerbaltek.com/hyperedit

32 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

And on that note... Good news, everyone!  I've published a new BETA-3 version for KSP 1.4.1, with all the latest fixes and improvements that @fronbow has been working on.  If that version is good, then we'll make it a full release.

Great job as always, initial testing is good. Will post detailed results once I return home for the evening.

48 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

Oh, fantastic!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

4 hours ago, Ezriilc said:

Thank You!!

Just used the BETA version to get a mission done that id already had a chance to do but didnt click accept for it. By far the scariest most unstable thing ive ever used but it got the job done. Holy crap that BETA needs some work. I was sitting on the edge of my seat while my ships were flinging around in orbit after I had just set them up to rendezvous together. Im scarred for life. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.