The NEW Space Center

MacMan131

I just have to say the new snapshots of the new space center are looking EPIC. One thing I did notes is that the background of the whole space center is probly just a place holder. Don't get to excited. Clouds will come in time.

fW98wfN.png

ruFU9zl.jpg

Cant wait till the next update. This is better than rescores.

I just piloted a bunch of planes I made using the B9 aerospace pack. I shut down KSP (for now), check the forums, and what's staring me in the face?

A WHOLE SPACEPLANE HANGAR BUILT BY BAC9 HIMSELF!

Holy crap on a cracker in jeb's hand strapped to the side of an SRB!!

(in case you can't tell, i'm a bit excited for the new update. just a little)

Could someone brighten up the buildings in the first picture? I'm curious to see what the detailing on the new buildings looks like.

Yup, here you go.

qK6Qz0l.png

Due to the the sun and the and the inefficient way of dark visualization with brightness, I made another one, which allows much more detail (only traces, no color though).

Here:

VLobu1Z.png

That picture looks like a real photo... is it?

I'm 99.99% certain it is.

Unless squad has *real looking* trees and shacks in the background (see left corner), shrubbery (right corner). large numbers of polys to get those ac vents, pipes... well, yeah... I'll leave you 0.01% it is in game.

2ilk8zn.jpg

^ Not a real bug

Edited by Fel

I try not to spend too long at KSC, but it certainly is pretty now! Maybe after that will come some pretty terrain and atmospherics.

Heck, maybe the Kerbals will see just how pretty the whole place is and decide to come up from their subterranean colonies to build actual settlements...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.