The NEW Space Center

MacMan131

VLobu1Z.png

Nice detective work! I'll have to remember that trick.

That must be the new office block thing they talked about.

I will miss the old KSC.

Same, but that's what KSC2 is for right? But hopefully it will still somewhat resemble the present KSC.

I know my first mission in 0.21 will not be exploration of space. I'm going to be commencing with an investigation of the space centre itself!

Edit: I thought kerbal was slang for crazy, potentially disastrous , and cool.

Edited by Tw1

Photo was taken from the weekly update below:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content.php/193

It only says that the Kerbal that took the photo only digitally added the weird gas clumps in the sky before handing it to KSP devs.

PS. Why would a Kerbal add that? It's just so weird looking. These "clouds" look awful.

Actually those clouds look like 3d clouds to me the way they are not very 'spread out' and wispy, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have actually been added to the game for this patch, and that comment was a tongue in cheek joke. All I definitely know though is you would be very hard pressed to find a worse background photo of clouds and a sunset, if that is indeed just a background photo. But I could be wrong!

I might be delusional, but if you zoom in the left lower corner, there's a traffic control radar that looks like this one is sitting next to the tree.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Radar-hatzerim-1-1.jpg/640px-Radar-hatzerim-1-1.jpg

Or maybe I just see things.

I don't know what you've been smoking but you're indeed 'seeing things'. What you're calling a mobile radar looks suspiciously like a tree canopy.

I would just like to say that no one should hack Alex's computer and find out the [redacted] information...

No hack Alex's computer. no don't. Hack alex's machine... don;t do that... Hack Alex's machine I mean...

Alacrity Fitz

Nice detective work! I'll have to remember that trick.

That must be the new office block thing they talked about.

Same, but that's what KSC2 is for right? But hopefully it will still somewhat resemble the present KSC.

I know my first mission in 0.21 will not be exploration of space. I'm going to be commencing with an investigation of the space centre itself!

Edit: I thought kerbal was slang for crazy, potentially disastrous , and cool.

I think that "office block" is the New VAB, it looks based on the VAB from the Apollo program.

I think that "office block" is the New VAB, it looks based on the VAB from the Apollo program.
I reckon its the new astronaut training centre that is supposed to be coming in this patch.

The only thing I hope is that this is not the only update 0.21 will receive.

Did you read the weekly development article, or C7's blog post? This is clearly not the only thing that will be changed.

C7's update to the SAS logic and the implementation of a reaction wheel system sounds like a major change to me.

If NOTHING else changed but the SAS logic I would consider it a major update.

If NOTHING else changed but Harvestr's changes to ending flights, I would consider that a major update.

The Crew management system is likely to be a major update as well.

Those aren't even the only things we're getting.

The only thing I hope is that this is not the only update 0.21 will receive.

No more wobbly stations with asas. That, the new KSC and a working training center/crew management system is enough for a minor version number change.

This new complex is gonna be dang pretty! Who else thinks the devs should put the current KSC somewhere on planet Kerbin for us to find. Also, and I know this is extremely wishful thinking, but as the game nears completion, KSC2 should be remade to look like baikonur, since the new KSC seems to look like Kennedy space centre

...wait. Kerbal Space Centre=Kennedy Space Centre.

KSC=KSC.

Mother of god...

If NOTHING else changed but the SAS logic I would consider it a major update.

If NOTHING else changed but Harvestr's changes to ending flights, I would consider that a major update.

The Crew management system is likely to be a major update as well.

Those aren't even the only things we're getting.

Paving the way forward into ~:awesome:~

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.