The NEW Space Center

MacMan131

To me it looks like a 3d rendering as opposed to an in game shot, it likely won't look nearly that good, but who knows. Also as others have said, the clouds look like a photo that was set as a background image for the rendering. Just my 2 pennys. :)

No more wobbly stations with asas. That, the new KSC and a working training center/crew management system is enough for a minor version number change.
If NOTHING else changed but the SAS logic I would consider it a major update.

If NOTHING else changed but Harvestr's changes to ending flights, I would consider that a major update.

The Crew management system is likely to be a major update as well.

Those aren't even the only things we're getting.

Did you read the weekly development article, or C7's blog post? This is clearly not the only thing that will be changed.

C7's update to the SAS logic and the implementation of a reaction wheel system sounds like a major change to me.

You all seem to forget one small thing. There's no guarantee that any of these will be implemented in the next version or on any version for that matter. Or should we go back about the hype of resources?

You all seem to forget one small thing. There's no guarantee that any of these will be implemented in the next version or on any version for that matter. Or should we go back about the hype of resources?

Uh, considering that the weekly updates have included all of this, and that .21 has left the development phase and is in the QA phase, I'm certain that they won't abruptly remove the training facility, the SAS updates, because otherwise they won't have an update to release at all. As for the resources hype.. that was entirely on our end not theirs.

No more wobbly stations with asas. That, the new KSC and a working training center/crew management system is enough for a minor version number change.
If NOTHING else changed but the SAS logic I would consider it a major update.

If NOTHING else changed but Harvestr's changes to ending flights, I would consider that a major update.

The Crew management system is likely to be a major update as well.

Those aren't even the only things we're getting.

Did you read the weekly development article, or C7's blog post? This is clearly not the only thing that will be changed.

C7's update to the SAS logic and the implementation of a reaction wheel system sounds like a major change to me.

Uh, considering that the weekly updates have included all of this, and that .21 has left the development phase and is in the QA phase, I'm certain that they won't abruptly remove the training facility, the SAS updates, because otherwise they won't have an update to release at all. As for the resources hype.. that was entirely on our end not theirs.

The first thing that HarvesteR typed as he listed the features for 0.21 was that all the things on the list were goals, not promises.

SAS logic has been confirmed, though. I'm really hoping for crew management, but it may take two updates.

Although that's more like a bugfix and less of a feature. Considering ASAS is supposed to stabilize your craft, not staple it in one fixed position.

Looks impressive.. I know someone on reddit a few days ago posted an image of the whole overview of buildings.. I always thought it was a user crated thing.. But maybe it was a leaked photo.. Cause It vanished real quick. It showed a very busy Space Center.. With all kinds of buildings.. It looked really neat.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.