First time seriously using Mechjeb

llamatoes

Touche, but this thread has turned into a big flame war. Moral of the story, never ever use mechjeb for anything, even if you are bored.

I'm not seeing any irony here. What I see is somebody who feels their way is the only way (which is certainly your right for your own style of play), but to call it a "moral" is a bit... what's the term... ego-centric?

MechJeb and its ilk exist because there's a demand for them. Nobody is forcing you to search for it, download it, install it and use it. Crying out publicly that it's wrong and "against the rules" against a (vast) majority that feels otherwise is not only pointless, but also as has been pointed out many times, redundant.

It can also be interpreted as the stance of somebody who has tried it, couldn't figure it out, and summarily written it off as some kind of illegal activity so as not to have to face their own ignorance and/or lack of willingness to learn.

Given the level of irrationality I watched unfold with the .20 update, I could easily be swayed to believe the latter.

You know, back in my day "Troolls" were monsters under the bridge! After these fancy dancy computers they are now just people who annoy!

that's the result of bridge designers cheating and using computers to design bridges...

But, where are the flames? I was promised flames! I even brought marshmallows. :huh:

They will arrive shortly after the kaboom, triggered by the illudium Q-36 explosive space moderator.

QAN2s3l.jpg

*may not be representative of an actual mod

Edited by Deadweasel

Jeez, ever since that fateful April day when forum refused to load i missed such threads :D Pointless, full of ego's and character, poking fun at each other, silly pictures...Even if it's get locked soon, it still greatly improved my mood. Thank you guys :cool: