Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

You open the door to floor 1529, and are met by a hail of bullets as a firing squad opens full-automatic fire at you. You flail around as the 45ACP rounds fill you and tear up your body. You are instantly killed and your intestines cover the door behind you.

Edited by Matuchkin

1530: You wake up in an advanced alien hospital with Rick, Morty, Beth and Summer surrounding you. You then quickly get up and start running up the stairs realising all your wounds are healed and your body is intact.

(Sorry this required two sentences)

You arrive at floor 1530, somehow patched up from the last floor to find this floor has no floor, and is merely a collection of steel girders crisscrossing above the lower floor.

The stairs are on the other side of the floor. You throw yourself at them, but keep falling down to floor 1529, until you just get tired of jumping and falling and getting shot that you kill all of the firing squad in a fit of fury and use their bodies as something to climb to the stairs.

The elevator doors open on floor 3748, and as you step in, you realize that there are no elevators there. Falling down the elevator shaft, you eventually end up at floor 1531, with no recollection of how you landed safely. Since the elevator is, of course, missing, you head up the stairs to find your meeting.

floor 1532: You pass high school, start university, get a girlfriend, get a PHD in engineering, get a job, get married, have kids, get retired, and proceed to floor 1533. You then die of old age and wake up on floor 1534 in your twenties.

Edited by Matuchkin

1545: After the Christmas Beaver Encounter, nothing happens for the next 10 Floors until you reach floor 1545 where you reach the moons orbit and realise you only have about 136,713,856,924,910 Floors left before you reach Mars.

Floor 2043: "Oh my gawd, did I just dive into a wormhole?" You think. "Did that even happen, or was that just a dream? I woke up like 10 times already, in random places! Is this real life? Where am I? WHERE AM I!?!?".

You then wake up on floor 1546, heavily breathing.

Floor 1546: You stop hyperventilating and look around at the empty room. "Wait, something feels off..." You think. Just then, some weird alien thing came into view and said "Welcom to tha Mooon. Wii spik inglish." Then you go up to floor 1547, bewildered at what you just encountered.

2 hours ago, electricpants said:

Floor 1546: You stop hyperventilating and look around at the empty room. "Wait, something feels off..." You think. Just then, some weird alien thing came into view and said "Welcom to tha Mooon. Wii spik inglish." Then you go up to floor 1547, bewildered at what you just encountered.

You fall into a hole and find yourself in floor 7331.

Edited by Planetace

• 2 months later...