Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

You ascend along with that 'somebody' who turns out to be Jeb, who crashed into the building ages ago. Jeb decides to ride his Flea rocket out and flew up.

At the entrance to the floor 2016, you found a piece of cloth, which you can see some stars and stripes on it, and a faded banner of two humans, male and female, with the word 'T_mp' and 'Cl_n_n' on each, respectively. Other than that is an old diary, written by a human female teenager called 'Nikolai Miller', which tells you various stories from the year 2016. You wiped your eyes full of tears again and again while spending hours pondering about your past, and how long it has been since that year.

After that, you proceed to head to the next room. There are many models of rockets and spacecrafts, presumably also from the year 2016, and an orrery of the Earth-Moon system. There are some red complex characters written on a banner on one side of the room. At the corner of the room, there is a spacesuit equipped with a magical air tank that won't run out. Realizing that the air outside of the building is now too thin to breath, you decided to take it in case if you have to get out of the building again.

After making sure that the spacesuit is airtight, you harden your mind, and proceed to head to the next floor.

Edited by Hypercosmic

... before accidentally walking into a razor sharp wire, positioned right outside the door at the height of your crotch and spanning from wall to wall. "Are you kidding me?" you groan as you start crawling to floor 2021, again with stumps instead of legs.

Edited by Matuchkin

2023: A robot picks you up, and holds two fake legs up to your stumps. Shakes his head, because obviously the fake legs aren't a match, and leaves, leaving you crawling again.

2024: As you crawl along, you hear the voice of Chester Bennington: "CRAAAAWLING INNN MY SKIIIIIIIIN-" You keep going before the verse is finished, as (a) you just lost your legs again, so you don't exactly feel like jamming out to Linkin Park, and (b) you don't like the fact that Bennington is making fun of your crawling.

Edited by Matuchkin

The robot scientist ran up to you and decided to upgrade your spacesuit to make it indestructible and gives you a pair of new legs, turning you into a cyborg. It warned you about the danger that lies in the path in the future, and went back.

On floor 2025 you equipped a virtual reality glass that's on the table, and proceed to walk up to the next floor.

You grope your way to floor 2028, glasses still blacked out. Feeling the wall with your hand, you touch something that feels like the underside of a horseshoe crab, spiky, hairy, and spider-like. Before you can tear your hand away, you accidentally lean forward, and your arm plunges through the insect-like object. Your arm is surrounded by something wet, slimy, and moist, which is slightly moving as if it is attempting to chew your hand. You manage to dig your way out of the meat and biomass, and sprint to the next room, something making a loud clicking and groaning noise behind you.

2029: The VR glasses stopped mulfunctioning, and you found Ray Kurzweil's, or at least a digital clone of him's hologram, standing alone in an otherwise rather empty room.

"See? I was right about the AI." He said. You paid no attention to him, and was going to proceed to the next floor.

"Hey, listen to me, traveler." You turned back to see him again. "I guess it was rude of me for not introducing myself first. I'm Ray Kurzweil's digital clone. Call me AI Kurzweil."

"I don't know where're you from, but you looks like you could use a companion." AI Kurzweil proceeded to give you a cube with hearts on it. "Here, it'll help you on your adventure. Treat it well."

You thanked AI Kurzweil, and headed to the next floor after checking that there's really nothing here.

Which then falls down and you break your arms. Then they fall off and you are like "I literally just got my legs replaced. Now this. Suddenly the floor breaks up and you die. Thor end.

z

Edited by DunaManiac