Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

Floor 5042 : you see 10 counters, and you have to put 1 wheel first, then 10 wheels, then 10 billion, then 10^^4 (10^10 billion), then 10^^5 and so on till you reach 10^^9, took a really really REALLY long long LONG time to finish them all and move to the next, the room is a place where time is irrelevant.

Edited by GRS

• 5 weeks later...

Floor 5043: As you step into this mostly empty room, you notice a single, warm, comfy bed at one corner of the room, and working desk gently emitting a calm, nostalgic atmosphere next to it. On the desk is a piece of paper that reads:

Dear [your name], who I do not know.

It must have been a long and exhausting trip up here. I hope you're still fine and happy. Well, I don't know if you still have somebody waiting for you at the surface, but if it's your wish to go up further, then feel free to continue your adventure. I've prepared some gifts for you in this humble room, as you may have already noticed. I'm sorry that I cannot help you any more than this, but please, take these.

I wish you safe travel,

There are some supplies in the room, including some water, food, and medical kits. You decided to take them, then take a short rest on the bed, although the word 'short' may or may not really mean anything at this point, as you feel that the time is getting more and more erratic as you climb up this seemingly endless spire.

When you wake up again, you check around the room for the last time. There is a parachute which you can use to return to the surface safely, so you decided to take it even though you do not have any plan to return there. A glance at the letter, you're surprised that its contents have changed. This time it wrote:

Thank you for helping us.

Stepping out of the room, a transparent cube appeared in front of you. You took it and put it in your backpack.

You've obtained a piece of the memories of the Planet.

You smiled softly, before continuing your advance to the next floor.

5045: An asteroid smashed a hole in the side of the tower and chunks of masonry and glass are floating around. You aquire a jetpack and boost up to the next room.

Edited by Fraston

Floor 5049: Someone fixed the floor progress from the floor below, which was strange as the building had NO elevators (lowest bidder, you know); also found skeletons of 3 people who were waiting for an elevator standing in front of the floor 5049 broom closet.

You bow to the three skeletons and hold a small funeral for them. After this, you moved on to the next floor.

Floor 5050: On this floor, you found a single girl doll, apparently in a permanent state of nodding, its head bobbing up and down. You nodded, although confused, before proceeding on to the next.

The Demon attacked you, you died, and came to floor 5052, which is a secret lab of ressurection, before the scientists allow you to get to next floor...

Edited by GRS

Floor 5053 has a lot of weird quotes in the background: “No matter where you go, there you are” and “Coward! The Black Knight always prevails! I’ll bite your legs off!” And also, “Mind you don’t cut yerself, Mordecai” you continue to the next flooor.

Floor 5054 : you heard some quotes like "Think like there is no box", "Kick common sense to the curb and make the impossible possible" and many more motivating yet stupid quotes, you moved up to next floor.

Floor: 5056

You notice there is a computer in a white room with white tiles on the floor, you turn on the computer and it requires the surviving mars game you got on floor 5041.  You put the game in only to have some tiles vanish out of existence, when you get back to the elevator, the floor vanishes.  you find a key, you take it just in case you need it at some point.

The elevator moves to the next floor

Edited by The_Arcitect

You awaken as from a fog.  You realise standing over the great precipice on Floor 5055 created a transcendental state of euphoria and made you fantasize there was an elevator, despite never seeing an elevator in all the previous 5054 floors--no, that's not right, you also imagined an elevator several times before, at least on Floors 5047½ and 5028.

Shaking your head, you see you're on Floor 5058.  You strain to remember what really happened since Floor 5055 and its large...whoa.

You awaken as from a fog.  You realise that great precipice on Floor 5055 is so great even just trying to recall it created a transcendental state of euphoria and...whoa.

This time you caught yourself.  Better not think of Floor 5055 and its gre...whoa.

Right then.  On Floor 5058.  What happen on...right, Floors 5056 and 5057.  Hmmm.  5056.  In a white room.  With black curtains.  Near the computer.  "Surviving Mars" game.  Disappearing tiles...whoa.

Okay, Floor 5057.  Spaghetti...?  Lightning...?  Good, bad, ...ugly?

Okay, on Floor 5058.  Look around.

Black panel.  Black lens with a red spot.  Familiar....

"Call me Ismael."

Shaking your head again, you decide to put all this behind you and head up the stairs to Floor 5059.

Floor 5059.

You see a sterile space with full white color, but as you enter, you're suspended within an Alternate Reality Labrynth as soon as you stepped there, which exists in the 10th Dimension, your thoughts altered reality, and turned into physical objects, you later used the key from Floor 5056 to unlock the core of Possibilities and use the Possibilities to break away and get to next floor.

Floor 5060

You look around only to realize that you are now outside.  As you look you find a glass chest and inside a teleport-er (one use only). 

You find that it is locked and the lock requires the key on floor 5056, you drop the box and you retrieve the teleport-er,  now with cut up hands you use it to get to the right floor.

The teleport-er disintegrate's in your hands as you see a WiFi router.  You don't do anything with it as it let's you look at a map online.

You go to the next floor