Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

Floor 2479b: Is a medical suite where they repair all the damage that you have suffered.

As you are floating in the Bacta tank you have time to think and realise that @Admiral Fluffy forgot that the very first post was the ground floor, also known as floor 0. You chock it up to the poor way the education systems teach math, failing to instill that you must start with nothing in order to add something and that technically the first 10 numbers are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, the second 10 are, 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19, the third are, 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29. You can see where I am going with this. We are in the year 2022 in the 21st century because we start from 0. Sorry to act like a teacher but I feel that if they teach you properly when you are young then the rest of maths related life is just a little bit easier.

Floor 2481: Leaving the smell of encased camels behind you find yourself in the scene from the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" where Meat Loaf breaks out of the freezer, riding a Harley. You watch and listen to the full scene before moving on.

12 hours ago, ColdJ said:

As you are floating in the Bacta tank you have time to think and realise that @Admiral Fluffy forgot that the very first post was the ground floor, also known as floor 0. You chock it up to the poor way the education systems teach math, failing to instill that you must start with nothing in order to add something and that technically the first 10 numbers are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, the second 10 are, 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19, the third are, 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29. You can see where I am going with this. We are in the year 2022 in the 21st century because we start from 0. Sorry to act like a teacher but I feel that if they teach you properly when you are young then the rest of maths related life is just a little bit easier.

I see.

Floor 2483

Polly the parrot is there, and he is asking you for a craker.

There is also a box of crackers on the other side of the room?

Do you give one to him?

Floor 2491: A room for customising Kerbal plushies. There are hundreds of wigs, suits and other paraphanalia.

(note to self, patent a Mr Kerbal Head doll that has lots of customising options. No this is not a rip off of Mr Potato Head because it is green.)

Floor 2492: A large platform juts out with a trampoline labeled "JUMP TO THE TOP!" You jump, but unfortunately you barely miss the top, causing you to crash back down onto the bare steel floor instead of the trampoline, which has inconveniently has been retracted and moved underneath the platform.

Edited by DunaManiac
Mixed up the numbers and derailed all the floor numbers.