Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

Suddenly, the building regenerates mysteriously, and every floor including floor 1967, 1968, and 1969 are repaired.

Meanwhile, on floor 1966, you wander infinitely in a funhouse maze. But the Very Tall Building gods decide this is too long and they teleport you to th 1967th floor.

Edited by Gyrfalcon5
stuff and things

Turns out that due to severe dilation, you end up on the next floor still.

Floor 1968 : A floor of car dealership, full of similar but horrible cars of different badges, yet the TVs claim they're a single group. Avoiding the salesman by "going to the back" accuse, you found the stair and moved on, upwards...

On 23/11/2017 at 5:37 AM, DunaManiac said:

1970. The entire floor falls down, and you fall down all the floors to floor number one, filled with infinite horrors.

... or did you ?

You end up on a floor similar to what you remembered of floor 1 long, long ago. But the people says it's floor 1971 really, not floor 1.

Well, there's only one way to find out...

1982:  You come across something bizarre scrawled on the wall:  "I know your FACE. A VISION was vouchsafed to me. You will bring the TRUTH. They see me WATCHING THEM but they do not know. Lies and TRUTH, lies and TRUTH. I will find you soon.'"

For some unknown reason, this makes you shiver....you continue upward, ever upward.