[1.0.4] SciFi Shipyards [Discontinued]

StarVision

Hi

I Love the Sci-fi Shipyards mod, being a Trekker at heart. Since I upgraded to [0.90] I've been patiently waiting for updated mod. Any idea when Shipyards will be available for the new Kerbal Space Version? I really miss the Enterprise and my favorite, The Phoenix.

Thanks for all the work you have done previously done on this mod to get it to this point

Keith

Ottawa, Canada

Hi

I Love the Sci-fi Shipyards mod, being a Trekker at heart. Since I upgraded to [0.90] I've been patiently waiting for updated mod. Any idea when Shipyards will be available for the new Kerbal Space Version? I really miss the Enterprise and my favorite, The Phoenix.

Thanks for all the work you have done previously done on this mod to get it to this point

Keith

Ottawa, Canada

It seems to be working in .90 for me. I've been using it since .90 was released.

I put together this KAS patch (needs Module Manager as well) so that the flags that come this pack can be grabbed, stored, and attached to things (both structures and the ground):

@PART[folding_flag]:NEEDS[KAS]
{
MODULE
{
name = KASModuleGrab
evaPartPos = (0.0, 0.0, -0.14)
evaPartDir = (0,0,-1)
storable = true
storedSize = 2
attachOnPart = True
attachOnEva = True
attachOnStatic = True
attachSendMsgOnly = False
}
}

• 2 weeks later...

I just started going though the mod a couple of nights ago, and everything seems to be working okay, just a lot of memory issues. One things I've done is gone through most of the textures and converted them to mbm. This should prevent the issue where some parts are solid white when lit up, as well as give a better estimate on how the textures will affect the RAM.

Another thing I've done since last release was re-doing the Phoenix. It's mostly done, I just need to create the internal for it. For now I'll just update the mod and remove the Phoenix, then add it back in later. If you want the old Phoenix I'll put up a download in the original post. I've also added RCS to the Enterprise.

The Phoenix looks something like this right now. This is an old render, but not much as changed.

Render.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Is there any way to ad the Warp Drive from the Interstellar mod to these ships?

I can't think of an elegant way to do it, and they are mostly way too big anyway. That said, with a bit of practise, you can zip between the planets pretty much by targeting at them and flying straight at them. Orbiting can be tricky, but I've had fun with it.

One request though, maybe it can be done by editing, would be for the TARDIS sound effects to be mapped to the thruster. As it is, the noise gets on the nerves, running even when the engines aren't running. Anyone know how to fix it? (Apart from turning the engine off through the right click menu)

Is there any way to ad the Warp Drive from the Interstellar mod to these ships?

The module manager patches in the download should already add Warp Drives to the ships if you have interstellar. Then again, they weren't tested very thoroughly.

I can't think of an elegant way to do it, and they are mostly way too big anyway. That said, with a bit of practise, you can zip between the planets pretty much by targeting at them and flying straight at them. Orbiting can be tricky, but I've had fun with it.

One request though, maybe it can be done by editing, would be for the TARDIS sound effects to be mapped to the thruster. As it is, the noise gets on the nerves, running even when the engines aren't running. Anyone know how to fix it? (Apart from turning the engine off through the right click menu)

That can be changed easily if you want it, just go into the TARDIS's config file and where it says:

powerPitchBase = 1.0

thrustAddedToPitch = 0

just switch the values around.

That can be changed easily if you want it, just go into the TARDIS's config file and where it says:

powerPitchBase = 1.0

thrustAddedToPitch = 0

just switch the values around.

Tried that, but it didn't work. Even tried copying the values from the Voyager craft file, where it works exactly as I wanted, but Tardis volumes stay unaffected by thrust level. Assuming I'm doing it incorrectly, somewhow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Every time I load a games it will crash at Voyager folder. Any fix?

Do you mean, when the game is loading? Do you have Active Texture Management running too? I find that can take a while to load, but stick with it. If it seems to hang for more than 5 mins, just restart and it typically advances further each time. Eventually it loads fine.

Do you mean, when the game is loading? Do you have Active Texture Management running too? I find that can take a while to load, but stick with it. If it seems to hang for more than 5 mins, just restart and it typically advances further each time. Eventually it loads fine.

Yes. I mean when the game is loading. But I don't install Active Texture Management

Yes. I mean when the game is loading. But I don't install Active Texture Management

I guess you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the mod. Or try it with ATM, but first time (maybe few times) it will take a long time to load. It's worth persevering with. Great mod. Oh and look at LCARS mod too for extra fun with this mod.

Can you post the contents of your output_log file? it should be in the folder that is created when your game crashes. I can only guess at this point.

I just started going though the mod a couple of nights ago, and everything seems to be working okay, just a lot of memory issues. One things I've done is gone through most of the textures and converted them to mbm. This should prevent the issue where some parts are solid white when lit up, as well as give a better estimate on how the textures will affect the RAM.

Another thing I've done since last release was re-doing the Phoenix. It's mostly done, I just need to create the internal for it. For now I'll just update the mod and remove the Phoenix, then add it back in later. If you want the old Phoenix I'll put up a download in the original post. I've also added RCS to the Enterprise.

The Phoenix looks something like this right now. This is an old render, but not much as changed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27031094/Alphas/Render.jpg

Oooooh I like that. I feel like it needs rivets to be stockalike in 2.5m. I think the Phoenix actually had rivets. Also, how about standalone warp engines.

Can you post the contents of your output_log file? it should be in the folder that is created when your game crashes. I can only guess at this point.

This is a output_log file.

Initialize engine version: 4.5.5f1 (7684ad0c5a44)

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Direct3D:

Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.4752]

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440

Vendor: NVIDIA

VRAM: 977 MB (via DXGI)

Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0

Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\xmldiffpatch.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\xmldiffpatch.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\XmlDiffPatch.View.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\XmlDiffPatch.View.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\MiscUtil-r285.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\MiscUtil-r285.dll into Unity Child Domain

- Completed reload, in 0.105 seconds

<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1280x1024 60Hz; virtual: 1280x1024 at 0,0

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1783)

Shader 'AtmosphereFromGround': fallback shader 'None' not found

[KSP Version]: 0.90.0.705 (WindowsPlayer) Steam BETA ====================================

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Launcher Settings File exists

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Launcher disabled? False

Launcher after checking file: False

Load(Assembly): /Firespitter

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Firespitter.dll

Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.2.5.13

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.2.5.13.dll

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5

Load(Assembly): KerbalJointReinforcement/Plugin/KerbalJointReinforcement

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KerbalJointReinforcement\Plugin\KerbalJointReinforcement.dll

Load(Assembly): Kerbaltek/HyperEdit

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kerbaltek\HyperEdit.dll

Load(Assembly): MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJeb2

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\MechJeb2.dll

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'MechJeb2' V2.4

Load(Assembly): MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJebNEARExt

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\MechJebNEARExt.dll

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'MechJebNEARExt' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'MechJeb2' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Firespitter.dll (this message is harmless)

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.2.5.13.dll (this message is harmless)

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KerbalJointReinforcement\Plugin\KerbalJointReinforcement.dll (this message is harmless)

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kerbaltek\HyperEdit.dll (this message is harmless)

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\MechJeb2.dll (this message is harmless)

Non platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\MechJebNEARExt.dll (this message is harmless)

AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CompatibilityChecker' from assembly 'Firespitter'

AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ModuleManager' from assembly 'ModuleManager'

[ModuleManager] Adding ModuleManager to the loading screen 2

AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CompatibilityChecker' from assembly 'KerbalJointReinforcement'

AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CompatibilityChecker' from assembly 'MechJeb2'

Load(Audio): SciFi/Sounds/sound_voy_bridge

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)

[CompatibilityChecker] Running checker version 4 from 'KerbalJointReinforcement'

Load(Audio): SciFi/Sounds/sound_warning

Load(Audio): SciFi/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/Sounds/sound_warpstart

Load(Audio): SciFi/Sounds/sound_warpstop

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Shuttle/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Enterprise/Sounds/sound_tos_bridge

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Misc/Parts/Borg Cube/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Pig/Sounds/sound_pig

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Pig/Sounds/sound_pigstart

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Tardis/Sounds/sound_tardis_go

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Tardis/Sounds/sound_tardis_stop

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_nacelles/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_saucer/part/Sounds/sound_warp

Load(Audio): Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-1/sounds/sound_servomotor

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/editorLoop01

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_ambience_nature

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_click_flick

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_click_latch

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_click_sharp

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_click_tick

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_click_tock

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_decoupler_fire

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_delete_bin

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_explosion_debris1

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_explosion_debris2

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_explosion_large

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_rocket_mini

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_rocket_spurts

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_tab_extend

Load(Audio): Squad/Sounds/sound_tab_retreat

Load(Texture): Endurance/Flags/Endurance

Load(Texture): Endurance/Flags/KNASA

Load(Texture): Endurance/Flags/KSP (Interstellar)

Load(Texture): Endurance/Flags/NASA (Interstellar)

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/box_small

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/container_large

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/flagpole

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/habitat

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/hatch

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/COLONY/sciencelab

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_command

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_common

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_connectors

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_engine

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_enginemount

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_engine_emissive

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_habitation

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/endurance_science

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/ENDURANCE/engine_rcs

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/lander

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/landerengine_emissive

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/lander_mainengine

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/lander_VTOL

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/Internals/black 1

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/Internals/grey 1

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/Internals/orange 1

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/Internals/ranger_IVA_1

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/LANDER/Internals/ranger_IVA_2

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/body/engineEmissive

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/body/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/dockingPort/model000

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/dockingPort/model001

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/engineLeft/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/engineRight/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontLeft/chairs

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontLeft/engineEmissive

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontLeft/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontLeft/testtexture

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontRight/chairs

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontRight/engineEmissive

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontRight/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearFrontRight/testtexture

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/gearRearRight/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/rcsFront/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/rcsMid/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/rcsRear/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/vtol/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Parts/wing/ranger

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/chairs

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/checkerBlue

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/checkerGreen

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/checkerRed

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/material2

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/ranger_IVA_1

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/ranger_IVA_2

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/ranger_windows

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/tars

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/tars_text

Load(Texture): Endurance/Parts/RANGER/Spaces/rangerInternal/testtexture

Load(Texture): Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Aerospace

Load(Texture): Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Rocket

Load(Texture): Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Satellite

Load(Texture): Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Spaceplane

Load(Texture): Kerbaltek/Flags/Kerbaltek-Station

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Ascent_Guidance

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Attitude_Adjustment

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Custom_Window_Editor

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Delta-V_Stats

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Docking_Autopilot

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Landing_Guidance

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Maneuver_Node_Editor

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Maneuver_Planner

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/MJ2

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Orbit_Info

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/QMark

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/RCS_Balancer

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Rendezvous_Autopilot

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Rendezvous_Planner

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Rover_Autopilot

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Settings

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Smart_A_S_S_

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Spaceplane_Guidance

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Surface_Info

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Translatron

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Utilities

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Vessel_Info

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Icons/Warp_Helper

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Parts/MechJeb2_AR202/model000

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Parts/MechJeb2_KSO/KSO_MechJeb

Load(Texture): MechJeb2/Parts/MechJeb2_KSO/KSO_MechJeb_Norm_NRM

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Flags/NASA

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/GrapplingDevice/grabberDiffuse

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/GrapplingDevice/window

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/LaunchEscapeSystem/LES_Diffuse

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/MassiveSRB/solid_booster_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/MassiveSRB/solid_booster_em

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/MassiveSRB/solid_booster_nm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/PotatoRoid/squareButton

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size2LFB/Size2LFBEmissive

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size2LFB/twin_nozzle_booster_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size2LFB/twin_nozzle_booster_nm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3AdvancedEngine/decoupler_and_adaptor_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3AdvancedEngine/Size3AdvancedEngineDiffuse

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3AdvancedEngine/Size3AdvancedEngineEmissive

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3AdvancedEngine/Size3AdvancedEngineNormal

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3Decoupler/decoupler_and_adaptor_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3Decoupler/decoupler_and_adaptor_nm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3EngineCluster/ClusterEngineEmit

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3EngineCluster/four_nozzle_engine_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3EngineCluster/four_nozzle_engine_nm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3LargeTank/fueltTanks_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3MediumTank/fueltTanks_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3SmallTank/fueltTanks_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3To2Adapter/decoupler_and_adaptor_cm

Load(Texture): NASAmission/Parts/Size3To2Adapter/decoupler_and_adaptor_nm

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Bajoran

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Borg

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Dominion

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Federation Old

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Federation

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Ferengi

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/GYAXA

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Klingon

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Mirror

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Phoenix

Load(Texture): SciFi/Flags/Romulan

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Dish

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Dome

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Dome_light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/hull light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Hull

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Nacelle

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/neck light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Neck

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Pylon

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/saucer light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Saucer

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Shuttlebay light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise/Shuttlebay

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Enterprise Doors/Door

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Shuttle/Dome 1

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Shuttle/Hull 1

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Parts/Shuttle/Nacelle 1

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Spaces/Enterprise/Bridge

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Spaces/Shuttle/Alpha

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Spaces/Shuttle/Inside

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Spaces/Shuttle/Light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Enterprise/Spaces/Shuttle/Seat

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Misc/Parts/Borg Cube/Normal_NRM

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Misc/Parts/Borg Cube/Texture

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Engine/Engine

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Engine/Exhaust

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Engine/Struts.001

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Float/Float Struts

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Float/Float

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Fuselage/Fuselage

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/MiddleWing/Struts

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/MiddleWing/Wing

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Nose/Inside

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Nose/Nose

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Nose/Window

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Prop/propBlur

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Prop/Propeller

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/SmallProp/propBlur

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/SmallProp/Propeller

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Tail/Glass

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Tail/Inside

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Tail/Tail

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/TailFin/Tail Fin

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/TailWing/Tail Fin

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/TailWing/Tail Struts

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/TailWing/Tail Wing

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Wing/Wing

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Parts/Wing/Wing2

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Spaces/PigInternal/Glass

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Spaces/PigInternal/Inside

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Pig/Spaces/PigInternal/Tail

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Door/Door

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Door

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Nacelle Lights

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Nacelle

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Saucer light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Saucer

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Support Light

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Parts/Saucer/Support

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/Bridge

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/Ceiling

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/chair

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/Consoles

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/LCARS-dark

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/Plaque

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Stargazer/Spaces/Bridge/Screens

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Parts/Tardis/Tardis

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Parts/Tardis/Windows

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/Ceiling

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/Console

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/Cover

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/interior

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/rotor

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Tardis/Spaces/Seat

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_docking/Docking Port

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_door/door

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_gear/Landing Gear

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_nacelles/nacelles

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_nacelles/nacellesurface

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_saucer/Dish

Load(Texture): SciFi/_Voyager/Parts/voy_saucer/emmisive

DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocationCould not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Trying to allocate: 89478484B with 4 alignment. MemoryLabel: NewDelete

Allocation happend at: Line:0 in Overloaded New[]

Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 338357776B | peak: 0B | reserved: 353311616B

[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 152985863B | peak: 0B | reserved: 182007772B

[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 222888B | peak: 0B | reserved: 12582912B

[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B

[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 103824B | peak: 0B | reserved: 8388608B

Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Memory overview

(Filename: Line: 909)

Crash!!!

SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'James'

OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe:KSP.exe (00050000), size: 12214272 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe', fileVersion: 4.5.5.37569

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (770E0000), size: 1294336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18247

C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (75780000), size: 868352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18409

C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (744A0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18409

C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (72B70000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (74920000), size: 704512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744

C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76040000), size: 217088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (75860000), size: 663552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18532

C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (77220000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (75F50000), size: 823296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (75710000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18577

C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (75AF0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18177

C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (75CE0000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.18454

C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (738D0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (75B00000), size: 1425408 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (756B0000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (74880000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18247

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (76020000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (74A60000), size: 12886016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18517

C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (5AD00000), size: 819200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (5F900000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (67970000), size: 946176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (67A60000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18177

C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (74650000), size: 1691648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (74350000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (749D0000), size: 585728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18640

C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (74470000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (72B50000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (71FE0000), size: 204800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (65940000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (76390000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (762C0000), size: 835584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (73BC0000), size: 278528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570

C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (70E40000), size: 114688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (713F0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (68A20000), size: 360448 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll:webio.dll (68990000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725

D:\Program Files\AVG\avghookx.dll:avghookx.dll (63080000), size: 512000 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'D:\Program Files\AVG\avghookx.dll', fileVersion: 15.0.0.5863

D:\Games\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll:gameoverlayrenderer.dll (596B0000), size: 1372160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'D:\Games\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll', fileVersion: 2.70.60.97

C:\Windows\system32\psapi.dll:psapi.dll (75770000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\psapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2289664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_Data\Mono\mono.dll'

C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (73D00000), size: 245760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18254

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (74220000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (72E40000), size: 262144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (68050000), size: 1847296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll:d3d8thk.dll (68040000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll:nvd3dum.dll (50880000), size: 14094336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.13.4752

C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll:nvspcap.dll (05600000), size: 1323008 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll', fileVersion: 2.4.1.21

C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (74420000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18205

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (74520000), size: 1179648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18277

C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (74330000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (732C0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll:nvSCPAPI.dll (5F1F0000), size: 1286144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 7.17.13.4752

C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (730E0000), size: 233472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (72FE0000), size: 1003520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (67FB0000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (67FA0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (72FD0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (689E0000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18619

C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (67F80000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (65CD0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll:dsound.dll (60320000), size: 466944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (747F0000), size: 536576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385

C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (06190000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0

C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (73D40000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (73AE0000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (67810000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (677B0000), size: 376832 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll:RpcRtRemote.dll (742C0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (677A0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (67700000), size: 614400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll:NTDSAPI.dll (676E0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (70D50000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17970

C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (70D30000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (741B0000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18443

C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll:credssp.dll (739E0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18606

C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (737C0000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (73CF0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (6D650000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.0.0.10

C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (6D640000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385

C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (70DB0000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18283

C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (68600000), size: 962560 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

(0x004DECD4) (KSP): (filename not available): AnimationEvent::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x149f64

(0x0016AFC9) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x2fba9

(0x0017AE47) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x3fa27

(0x0017C29A) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x40e7a

(0x0029C620) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x161200

(0x04F1C17C) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Texture2D:INTERNAL_CALL_Compress (UnityEngine.Texture2D,bool) + 0x2c (04F1C150 04F1C197) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04F1C13E) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): UnityEngine.Texture2D:Compress (bool) + 0x16 (04F1C128 04F1C143) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04F1CE60) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): MBMReader:ReadTexture2D (byte[],System.IO.BinaryReader,bool&) + 0x3d0 (04F1CA90 04F1CEF2) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04F1C3C0) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): MBMReader:Read (string,bool&) + 0x88 (04F1C338 04F1C47A) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04F1C240) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): DatabaseLoaderTexture_MBM/:MoveNext () + 0x50 (04F1C1F0 04F1C32C) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04ED4469) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_bool__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0x41 (04ED4428 04ED44D2) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x100F0376) (mono): (filename not available): mono_set_defaults + 0x22cb

(0x1005D78C) (mono): (filename not available): mono_runtime_invoke + 0x51

(0x00163A38) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x28618

(0x001FE595) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc3175

(0x001FE71E) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc32fe

(0x001FE541) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc3121

(0x0015302D) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x17c0d

(0x00153263) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x17e43

(0x001551E1) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x19dc1

(0x001565AB) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x1b18b

(0x002B1502) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x1760e2

(0x04ED4307) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto (System.Collections.IEnumerator) + 0x2f (04ED42D8 04ED4344) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04ED42C4) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine (System.Collections.IEnumerator) + 0x14 (04ED42B0 04ED42C9) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04ED9577) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): GameDatabase/:MoveNext () + 0x178f (04ED7DE8 04EDA587) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x04ED4469) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_bool__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0x41 (04ED4428 04ED44D2) [049F4E70 - Unity Root Domain] + 0x0

(0x100F0376) (mono): (filename not available): mono_set_defaults + 0x22cb

(0x1005D78C) (mono): (filename not available): mono_runtime_invoke + 0x51

(0x00163A38) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x28618

(0x001FE595) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc3175

(0x001FE71E) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc32fe

(0x001FE541) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0xc3121

(0x0015302D) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x17c0d

(0x00153263) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x17e43

(0x0013CE1E) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x19fe

(0x001CC4B7) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x91097

(0x00242D6B) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x10794b

(0x00244635) (KSP): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryWrite<0> > + 0x109215

(0x004B00E8) (KSP): (filename not available): AnimationEvent::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x11b378

(0x004E4FB0) (KSP): (filename not available): AnimationEvent::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x150240

(0x757CEE1C) (kernel32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x12

(0x771437EB) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0xef

(0x771437BE) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0xc2

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

Edited by piggysanTH

This is a output_log file.

this is the cause

DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocationCould not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Memory overview

Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Memory overview

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.