[1.0.4] SciFi Shipyards [Discontinued]

StarVision

It's a shame to find out this mod is 'gone', it was easily my favourite KSP mod, out of the DOZENS i've had over time. If i knew how, i would definitely create a similar mod, however @StarVision clearly knew what they were doing. R.I.P Sci-fi shipyards

Edited by sonny244

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13-9-2017 at 10:10 PM, TheKurgan said:
  • LAST VISITED

August 24

He was here recently, but for some reason is ignoring the pleas to change the licence.

It's sad, I would love to see this mod updated.

yeah me too. it sucks... i wonder if he ven cares for the fans of this mod still

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, been a long time, but I've essentially removed the previous license, and 'formally' discontinued this. Apologies for taking so long. I feel bad enough bumping this thread to the front when there's nothing new, but it seems others have been doing that anyways.

I kept thinking I was going to get back to this, but clearly not. I don't have any of the unity files anymore, but I don't know if those are needed to update to the current version. I haven't played in awhile.

Anyways, hope someone can make use of this license change. At the very least it's not holding anyone back now.

Cheers!

8 hours ago, StarVision said:

Anyways, hope someone can make use of this license change. At the very least it's not holding anyone back now.

Hey StarVision, hope your doing well...

Just wanted to say THANX for taking the time to come back and change the license so someone else could pick this up.

I was wondering, tho, does your change of license cover any/all of your other mods mentioned in the OP? If not, would you consider changing those as well?

Again, THANX, and Take Care.

• 5 years later...