[1.0.4] SciFi Shipyards [Discontinued]

StarVision

The Enterprise is strong enough to survive a 2 KM/S water impact?

Ok, screw logic.

Now park it underwater to hide it from the natives. :D

glad to see it in parts, and glad you read the comments on the store...of course I should've posted that in your thread here though. I was in the middle of making the Reliant, when i checked in here....lol...now I can ditch all those structural squares making up the saucer..hehe. thank you!

Don't worry, my modelling skills probably aren't good enough for the super curvy looks of the new stuff anyways.

I might try and add Sunbeam plugin, although I'm kind of busy right now...

untextured.png

Today I finally got the Enterprise D that I have been making to fly straight. Now I just have to texture the hull and the saucer.

It should be done within a week. I'm planning on having the Saucer detach like it can in the show/movie. I'm also thinking of implementing RCS into it for the maneuvering thrusters. I have to figure docking out and RCS first though, although I don't expect much trouble with them.

No! No JJ Abromination things in the pack, please! If you want, at least make it in a separate pack...

u meant J.J. Abrams ships?? yeah lets do it! but I think his Phasers are wrong they are supost to be a line not small "bolts" and the photon torpedo should have the light things coming out of them.

Don't worry, my modelling skills probably aren't good enough for the super curvy looks of the new stuff anyways.

I might try and add Sunbeam plugin, although I'm kind of busy right now...

untextured.png

Today I finally got the Enterprise D that I have been making to fly straight. Now I just have to texture the hull and the saucer.

It should be done within a week. I'm planning on having the Saucer detach like it can in the show/movie. I'm also thinking of implementing RCS into it for the maneuvering thrusters. I have to figure docking out and RCS first though, although I don't expect much trouble with them.

looking good so far! I hope you final version will look as good at your Constellation class!

EDIT: if that seems rude then sorry the quality of a modders work is expected to be at least the quality of his/her mod! :) ( [REDACTED] it asperger's!)

P.S. StarVision I really want to do the NX-01 so if you are planning on doing that plz contact me and we can work together.

Edited by crasher925

actually he got the phasers as "bolts" from the early 80's FASA game Star Fleet Battles....those bolt phasers were ment as point defense vs missiles and torpedoes, and enemy shuttlecraft/fighters.

not that im defending JJCrapper or anything....

P.S. StarVision I really want to do the NX-01 so if you are planning on doing that plz contact me and we can work together.

I wouldn't worry. I haven't even watched any Enterprise anyways. I'll start after I'm done Deep Space Nine.

oh god not competition XD! :sticktongue:

I probably didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm going to start watching Enterprise after I've finished watching DS9. If I ever make a mod from Enterprise it won't be for an extremely long time.

Oh! Suggestion: Add (if possible within the game's mechanics) 2 RCS modes: High-Power, with no Emission FX, to emulate Impulse Engines (Fine-tuning burns) and Low-Power for, well, RCS!

Unfortunately I can't really have two forms of RCS. Although I did put one on and am just getting the docking nodes setup now. I'll test it tonight.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.