Career mode... When you think that it will be liberated?

Pachi3080

I think the first version (basic) will be .22 Then i think it will be flesh out, with resources, and reentry damage, with improved aerodynamics from .23 to .25 and add things like discovery. So i think that .22 is the basic then it will have a bunch more features by .25.

it will be released before september 19th 201245397522376589

this is not within my lifetime why squad why

(you can't all-caps, that's different, totally rules out certain forms of sarcasm...)

I'm betting on 0.24. We know 0.21 is the new SAS stuff and crew system. Then .22 will probably be basic resources, and 0.23 will probably be refinements of that. At that point, pretty much everything will be ready and they can start work on career mode for 0.24. This is just speculation, but it makes sense to me.

Career mode is finished* and ready to be put into the game

Boris

*Please note, by finished, the flow charts and modeling diagrams are now complete and plastered all over the wall in Havester's office..... and thats about as far as they've got :D

If the game is improved, I'm in favor of only putting Career mode the very last in the chain. Even if career mode never was made, I wouldn't care, as long as the game was fixed and improved.

Soonâ„¢

This. Also, build numbers don't mean a lot. saying "0.3" doesn't tell you how long it will take or how many updates will come in between. Between 0.21 and 0.3 there might be 0.21.1, 0.21.2, 0.22, 0.22.1, 0.22.2, 0.22.3, 0.22.4, 0.23, 0.24, 0.25, 0.25.1, 0.25.2 etc. Or it might just go 0.21, 0.22, 0.30 (for example). All you're really doing is trying to guess what the devs will call such a major update.

This. Also, build numbers don't mean a lot. saying "0.3" doesn't tell you how long it will take or how many updates will come in between. Between 0.21 and 0.3 there might be 0.21.1, 0.21.2, 0.22, 0.22.1, 0.22.2, 0.22.3, 0.22.4, 0.23, 0.24, 0.25, 0.25.1, 0.25.2 etc. Or it might just go 0.21, 0.22, 0.30 (for example). All you're really doing is trying to guess what the devs will call such a major update.

I think they'll call it Steve, myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.