Sign in to follow this  
Pachi3080

Career mode... When you think that it will be liberated?

Random guess: 0.30, 0.29 2.89.235? What do you think?

*Edit: I mean released. Sorry, copy and paste from google translate.

Edited by Pachi3080

Sometime in the future, I think. Maybe.

I think the first version (basic) will be .22 Then i think it will be flesh out, with resources, and reentry damage, with improved aerodynamics from .23 to .25 and add things like discovery. So i think that .22 is the basic then it will have a bunch more features by .25.

They'll create it bit by bit, but if they were to release it all in one update:

Soonâ„¢

whenever it is ready, and not before. Which will be at or before the game is declared feature complete and moves from alpha to beta phase.

it will be released before september 19th 201245397522376589

this is not within my lifetime why squad why

(you can't all-caps, that's different, totally rules out certain forms of sarcasm...)

this is not within my lifetime why squad why

(you can't all-caps, that's different, totally rules out certain forms of sarcasm...)

how do you know? There's no actual calendar listed as a frame of reference :wink:

I'm betting on 0.24. We know 0.21 is the new SAS stuff and crew system. Then .22 will probably be basic resources, and 0.23 will probably be refinements of that. At that point, pretty much everything will be ready and they can start work on career mode for 0.24. This is just speculation, but it makes sense to me.

Career mode is finished* and ready to be put into the game

Boris

*Please note, by finished, the flow charts and modeling diagrams are now complete and plastered all over the wall in Havester's office..... and thats about as far as they've got :D

I believe a preview edition will be available the second Tuesday of next week.

When?

In the year, 2525. If man is still alive...

(Sorry. I just had to.)

Read the blags! In them they said that the basic career mode will be in .21, read the blags people!

If the game is improved, I'm in favor of only putting Career mode the very last in the chain. Even if career mode never was made, I wouldn't care, as long as the game was fixed and improved.

Soonâ„¢

This. Also, build numbers don't mean a lot. saying "0.3" doesn't tell you how long it will take or how many updates will come in between. Between 0.21 and 0.3 there might be 0.21.1, 0.21.2, 0.22, 0.22.1, 0.22.2, 0.22.3, 0.22.4, 0.23, 0.24, 0.25, 0.25.1, 0.25.2 etc. Or it might just go 0.21, 0.22, 0.30 (for example). All you're really doing is trying to guess what the devs will call such a major update.

This. Also, build numbers don't mean a lot. saying "0.3" doesn't tell you how long it will take or how many updates will come in between. Between 0.21 and 0.3 there might be 0.21.1, 0.21.2, 0.22, 0.22.1, 0.22.2, 0.22.3, 0.22.4, 0.23, 0.24, 0.25, 0.25.1, 0.25.2 etc. Or it might just go 0.21, 0.22, 0.30 (for example). All you're really doing is trying to guess what the devs will call such a major update.

I think they'll call it Steve, myself.

I think they'll call it Steve, myself.

9/10.

Lol'd.

Ontopic: I don't think it will be to long. At most, the end of this year. At most.

Edited by AustralianFries

Frankly, with what you can do in a sandbox in general, especially in KSP, I don't see what's there to get so excited about concerning a 'Career' mode. I guess to each his own.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.