Steam adds Oculus Rift support to SDK 2013

I have the creativity but lack the tech, so here's a little something I found rather inspiring for potential EVA mods in the future.

This news bit just came down the pipe. I'm not sure if it's of any use to any mod developers here, but for those interested, I've attached a link to the news item. I'm particularly interested by the Oculus Rift inclusion for EVA purposes.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/10962/

(I apologise if this is irrelevant or posted in the wrong place.)

Cheers

PAX

Actually further looking of mine reveals that Unity does have support for Oculus Rift, so Squad would need to bring it into KSP.

Now, with that settled I will say I don't find it likely, I accidently got into Chase view last night when my ship was in a spin.....

I nearly lost my lunch, imagine if it were more real.

squad don't necessarily have to add in support, someone could just as easily add the support in themselves. i'm getting my devkit in a few weeks, so i might have a look at how i could implement it :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.