[1.6] Davon Throttle Control systems mod [v088]

PrivateFlip

• 1 month later...
I can't figure out how to work this. I set it to center thrust mode and my engines wont start. Am I missing something?

Are these downward-facing VTOL engines you're trying to control? Are they all by themselves, or are they paired with horizontal thrust engines?

The easiest way to begin is to use just VTOL engines to start, and assign the direction as Up or Down. There's a button for doing just that.

I can't figure out how to work this. I set it to center thrust mode and my engines wont start. Am I missing something?

Like Voculus alluded to above, engines completely not starting can be caused by not setting the direction of the center thrust mode correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated (version 073):

-0.90 version

-additional throttle positions persist over saves

By chance found out two days ago 0.90 had been released. I was unaware it was even underway when I made the 0.72 update last weekend, so I missed the whole hype train, which isn't so bad.

During testing I discovered the throttle position was not retained when reloading a save. Nobody ever complained about it but it seems undesirable so I added the functionality. No other changes made.

chg1SPD.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't find the part. It does not exist in control, and I can't find it in the tech tree.

Also, module manager support would be great. just have it default to normal engine control.

No one has had this issue? I really would like to find the part.

Hello Randyre, Checked the latest download and part shows up for me. You have to unlock Specialized Controls though in career.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.