Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

jefmajor. He's the guy who got me to buy KSP.

And the point is that he's NOT good at it, but he tries really hard and learns. It's amazing to watch his development, then make a mistake. He's also genuinely funny. Not always for the kiddies, though.

Danny and ablu444, although the latter hasn't been active for 8 months.

Yeah, ablu444's the best in my mind, he doesn't upload much, but when he does it's the craziest stuff I've ever seen. (he flew to Minmus and the Mun in 1 trip using only SRB's, when they only came in 1 size) Makes Danny2462 look like a calm and controlled individual.

Scott Manley's next, a professional, expert pilot who understands and can explain the rocket science and history very well.

And Danny2462's stuff in fun.

I think his voice is what makes him so fun to listen to. I'd love to have an Scottish accent.

It has nothing to do with his Scottish accent*, it's just his voice.

*Do Brits/Scots think East/Left coast U.S. folks have "accents"? I need to know...

I'm gonna have to say Scott Manley and Jef Major.

Scott's great if you want to learn how to play the game, but he's occasionally too sciencey for my liking. Whereas Jef's motto is "Victory Through Incompetence" and that sums up his KSP and Silent Hunter Lets Play's pretty well.

Edited by ScramblesTD

I usually watch Scott Manely and Danny, with some MattDennis and HOCGaming for their challenging youtubers series.

Scott's great if you want to learn how to play the game, but he's occasionally too sciencey for my liking. Whereas Jef's motto is "Victory Through Incompetence" and that sums up his KSP and Silent Hunter Lets Play's pretty well.

I, on the other hand, love the science!

Duncan seems to slowly be learning how to play, and his latest video is probably in the top five on my list of funniest KSP commentary videos XD. Honestly did not think he would learn how to play so fast.

Well currently for me I would have to say Scott Manley and TheWinterOwl.

Used to be TryDyingToLive as he got me into the game, I was really lucky to get onto his minecraft server and was in a couple of his videos, but I think he is dead. He hasn't uploaded in 6 months.

Edited by Orange7093

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.