Kill the Kraken!

ninjakids

I download the Asteroids Mod, attach 12 Massive Ion Thrusters to it. I send it off on a 10 year orbit around the sun. Due to the solar arrays covering it, it has enough electricity to last Aeons. Also, it has a team of self repairing, solar powered, heat resistant, impact resistant Robot Kerbals.

Ten years later, the Asteroid, thus dubbed CST-Oberon12/BX, leaves it's orbit around the sun, and thanks to the immense gravity of the sun and the Ion Thrusters permanently thrusting, it is going at near the speed of light, if not at the speed of light and Slams into the Kraken at such speed and with such force, that he should be dead or badly wounded at least. Although you've probably got a Gelatinous body capable of absorbing it or perhaps a Kinetic De-stabilizer field or something

Jeb Status: :sticktongue:

The game fails and dies in a deep pit of dispair where no one ever plays it again and it is just dustying up their hard drive causing them to delete the game.

(Again, excuse my spelling)

But then, a time rip appears becuase of the 4th wall breaking!

I download the Asteroids Mod, attach 12 Massive Ion Thrusters to it. I send it off on a 10 year orbit around the sun. Due to the solar arrays covering it, it has enough electricity to last Aeons. Also, it has a team of self repairing, solar powered, heat resistant, impact resistant Robot Kerbals.

Ten years later, the Asteroid, thus dubbed CST-Oberon12/BX, leaves it's orbit around the sun, and thanks to the immense gravity of the sun and the Ion Thrusters permanently thrusting, it is going at near the speed of light, if not at the speed of light and Slams into the Kraken at such speed and with such force, that he should be dead or badly wounded at least. Although you've probably got a Gelatinous body capable of absorbing it or perhaps a Kinetic De-stabilizer field or something

Jeb Status: :sticktongue:

But nothing can go at the speed of light, and it did, causing the Kraken-gods to remove it from the universe.

I launch OVER 9,000 asteroids at you, dealing a ton of damage.

Jeb Status: :D

They are very tiny astreiods, so it tickles! But two hit hard for 2 damage!

I throw Bop at you.

I ate Bop, remember?

I eat you and walk away.

You can't eat me.

QUOTE=TheCanadianVendingMachine;491340]The Krakens mom comes in and tell her son (Kraken) to clean up his room and do yardwork

I create the a magnet that is bigger than the universe , and i create another one , so the kraken is killed by the power of the magnets. There's a debris shield on Kerbin , so Kerbin doesn't get destroyed.

• 7 years later...

Sorry for posting on an old thread; I sort of do that a lot.

Get a Kiebherr KR 13000, lift a 1,500 ton block o' something, move the crane over to the Kraken, and release the payload! 

Jeb Status::o:cool:

liebherr-lr13000-eseasa-tampico-motiv02-96dpi.jpgliebherr-lr-13000-freigestellt-abgesoftet.jpg12208430_589853094480207_3706597584054919525_n.jpg

No, the crane lifting the crane lifting the crane lifting the crane lifting the model crane is not photoshopped. Impressed? Me too.  

Strutting  5 saturn V's together (good night my PC) and then crash it into the kraken!

Kraken health: -150 for every saturn v, so now the kraken is dead yay

jeb status: :( 

send him a jumping flea and get him from Nye Island back to any KSC facillities.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.