[1.0.3] Editor Extensions v2.12 - 23 June

MachXXV

I didn't notice this bug at all, sounds more like a savefile from the VAB was moved into the folder of the SPH.

Unless you edit the savefile of the craft, it will revert to the origin scene where the save was created.

I searched the thread to no avail, if i build or load a spaceplane in the SPH and fly it then revert to assembly, it puts me in the VAB this annoyed me so much I had to remove this mod. Is there a fix, or is this a feature, I understand how tab works just building spaceplanes in the VAB sucks.

That's liked to the mode EE use. In order to swtich from VAB to SPH or the opposite, it "cheats" a bit and play KSP to let believe you are in one or the other facility, making saving a VAB craft in SPH mode to have SPH in its data in the file (type = VAB/SPH at the beginning). This also make "revert to" going back to the facility linked to the chosen symmetry mode and not the actual building facility.

But it looks like Nsomnia explanations are quite messy and tainted by angryness so not sure if it's helpful at 100%.

That's liked to the mode EE use. In order to swtich from VAB to SPH or the opposite, it "cheats" a bit and play KSP to let believe you are in one or the other facility, making saving a VAB craft in SPH mode to have SPH in its data in the file (type = VAB/SPH at the beginning). This also make "revert to" going back to the facility linked to the chosen symmetry mode and not the actual building facility.

But it looks like Nsomnia explanations are quite messy and tainted by angryness so not sure if it's helpful at 100%.

Right, the symetrymode, I almost forgot that.

Thanks for the info.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I wanted to invite you MachXXV to a discussion on a mod list I'm testing. Let me know in that thread if you would be interested in helping test other listed mods with yours, or if you already have. :)

Inigma's KSP Essentials Mod List

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94353-WIP-Inigma-s-KSP-Essentials-Mod-List-%28in-Testing%29

• 3 weeks later...
As MachXXV has been away for some time I have taken it on myself to release an updated version of this very important mod. It is simply a version bump and recompile against 0.25.

Download EditorExtensions_1.4.zip

THANK YOU SO MUCH PADISHAR!

While I had a lot of fun with 0.25, I was a bit saddened that my favorite and only "I can't live without it" mod didn't work any more.

Thanks for updating so quickly, I'll be a very happy rocket scientist when I get back home tonight!

+rep

Edited by el_coyoto

... this very important mod....

Huge understatement! This mod isn't just important, it is first on my list for "should be stock" "cannot play without" "if only I had a mod that allowed me to..." in the world of mods.

You have my thanks!

Max

PS. Thanks again!

As MachXXV has been away for some time I have taken it on myself to release an updated version of this very important mod. It is simply a version bump and recompile against 0.25.

Thanks for this, I was so swamped at work I totally missed the 0.25 release. I'll get the main post and repo updated tomorrow.

I'll join the chorus! Thanks so much; if I could take only one mod to a remote island it'd be editor extensions!

(might become stock as of version 0.7x in 2018)

Would be nice if you could change the key bindings (could make it read from a file if creating a UI for keybinding would be too complicated). I use the Dvorak keyboard (regular physical keyboard, but typing in Dvorak; thus I have to rebind my keys in games that assign shortcut keys based on position, like KSP) and am worried that it might clash with some of my rebindings (doesn't as far as I can tell, but now I gotta hit a different key than I'm used to), and even those who don't may have rebinded some of their keys out of preference.