[1.0.3] Editor Extensions v2.12 - 23 June

MachXXV

Just a request...

if a part, or group of parts, is selected display the COM for that smaller set of parts separately from the main ship.   and on this same line in conjunction with your vertical/horizontal alignment make a COM alignment.   These will help with making booster modules that can easily be attached at their COM on the ejector, so that they do not rotate on ejection and collide with the ship.

My first quick look at this mod may have over looked this feature, but if it is really not in the mod already could you add it?  The rest of the features of this mod are enough that I will be downloading and installing it as soon as 1.1 is released and all the mods I use are updated.  However the COM idea is what I am really wanting, thus I hope this mod does that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4.4.2016 at 1:35 AM, MachXXV said:

Got a working version - haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but should be ok. Angle snap labels are off a bit, and the strut alignment is wonky in some situations.

https://github.com/MachXXV/EditorExtensions/raw/dev/BetaRelease/EditorExtensions_v3.0_Beta.zip

Link is dead, suggesting you took it down for some game-breaking reason or another.

• 1 year later...

Not sure if it's me or not, when I use the rigid or autostruts, I have to load the craft in the hanger, do it, then launch. It does not seem to save the struts, can this be added to the craft file or perhaps a little json file for each craft?

• 4 years later...