A Porblems on Youtube (the other has been solved)

Cesrate

First:

How to clean this uncomfortable blank, since the update several month ago? I've had enough of it. (I've just cleaned the History so don't feel strange about the strange results of recommend)

XsS58lU.jpg

1920*1080, After I changed my resolution settings to 1600*900 and others problem is still there.

The second one has been solved after a refresh on Cookie

Edited by Cesrate

You may be zoomed out, or maybe you just have an odd resolution... However I feel like your browser would conform to it... Weird...

By the way, great set of people you're subscribed to. You have excellent tastes. Check out some of those channels on your recommends list.

You may be zoomed out, or maybe you just have an odd resolution... However I feel like your browser would conform to it... Weird...

Typical 1920*1080, Chrome, no zoom. IE the same.

It just didn't follow the action of dragging the edge of the window.

Edited by Cesrate

So sick of Youtube forcing me to do things. They've finally given up on the trying to force people to use their real names unless they have a very good reason (How about "I care about my personal privacy like a normal human being" or "I just like the god damn name I'm using" or "Your privacy policy actually tells us NOT to use our real names"?) but now they want to force you into joining google plus which nobody cares about or wants. And the new channels which we got to "choose" whether we wanted to try them out are now mandatory, so no more featured video, only an "ad" to non-subscribers. And even though it should be your space we're going to advertise popular channels (yeah, because they're the ones that need advertising) along the borders of your channel.

If Youtube wasn't far and away the best site to use for getting people to see your videos, I wouldn't use it. If there was some big boycott Youtube for something else movement that managed to gain momentum, I'd join it. They never listen to feedback and are just abusing users to make it the most effient advertising and self promotion platform while taking away convenience and personalisation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.