Stock Battleships! [Post your own!]

Rules: I don't really care what you post, as long as they're stock and can fight in some manner.

I'll start with my carrier.

E1F72CEC7ED2598C07B3395529DCEBCA607DAF93

(In the background is a resupply vessel)

D898AB02DE099C249A3E8063F1EACE6C7833993C

She's got 5 Fighters inside, and has 8 Self-Guided Torpedoes, and 8 Nuclear Engines. The Entire thing is armour plated.

My B9 battleships feel discriminated. :(

I play on a laptop, so part count can't go over 250 parts or it lags, and B9 structural panels that go up to 8x8m! :P I built a carrier very similar to the KSS Spirit Of Kerbin that only had 150 parts. :)

Edited by astropapi1
Pesky Typos. :)

Its more of an Armored Cruiser but.....

-2 long range guided missiles

-12 light caliber projectiles

Could have more armament but i havent gotten around to it. center is open so 30+ torpedoes could be stored there.

KuWPdV3.jpg

mjNF6f2.png

Twilight that is officially my favorite craft I've ever seen, What do you call that Majestic Beast, What's it's ÃŽâ€v? That i better looking than Maceys In my opinion. (Sorry Macey, I love your vids but that ship is amazing)

Twilight that is officially my favorite craft I've ever seen, What do you call that Majestic Beast, What's it's ÃŽâ€v? That i better looking than Maceys In my opinion. (Sorry Macey, I love your vids but that ship is amazing)

It is called "JS Ishimura V-H". One of my friends started to build battleships and I eventually started to copy aspects of his design and improve it. I don't know exactly what ÃŽâ€V this beast has but it should be enough to visit at least Jool and come back savely.

• 2 weeks later...
At the risk of sounding like a dick your creations hardly appear battleship like moreas, unless the term battleship has been radically changed since i last checked.

Well... "Rules: I don't really care what you post, as long as they're stock and can fight in some manner."

• 5 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.