It's the Fourth of July

ZedNova

Break out the Hamburgers, high explosives and white phosphorus, it's independence day here in the US.

So, what are some of you guys doing for the Fourth?

Seriously, i HATE smoke bombs, why do people use them? They stink and haze everything up. The only thing they're good for is keeping the mosquitoes away.

I celebrate that Luitpold of Bavaria got kicked ass by the hungarian forces on 4th of July 907.

And the way of celebrating is hungarian Salami with fresh bread and a bottle of Pálinka. Word.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Feel a little tracked and sarcastic right now, when it comes to USA.

Watched parade.

Ate candy.

Celebrated. (I.E. Blew up rockets in KSP to look like fireworks... I should have made those unmanned...)

Pet my cats.

Drank a Coke.

Went to forums.

Is typing this.

Just typed "Is typing this.

Just typed "Just Typed "Is typing this.""...

Etc.

I'm going to watch some not-well-used sulfer and other various chemicals explode in the air at about 1km above my town/house.

Will be annoyed by current gen. "Yolo", "Swag", and "'MURICA!" people.

annd I'm from said generation :(

Haha, yeah. The people who use internet memes and sayings in public? Always makes me feel awkward.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.