KSP at work

Ryn

This is like, the fourth time my boss has come by and seen me playing KSP, to my surprise he came up to me a bit ago and asked what it was.... I was blunt enough to say it was a game... and that i -probably- shouldn\'t be wasting time on it.... then he asked me to describe the game a bit to him... so I did ... he said it sounds interesting and followed up with ' I don\'t care what you do as long as your work gets done' 10 minutes later he comes up to me with his laptop and asks me to download it for him.... so... I was paid for the last half hour to show him some things you can do in the game

Thoughtthat was sort of funny so yeah :3

Awesome!

When I was at work over the summer I would play KSP. I\'d launch into a crappy orbit at lunchtime, and then make corrections using the Orbital Calculator throughout the afternoon, and then I\'d deploy my satellite (usually just an SAS module).

Fun times!

Its not a game that requires a ton of attention after reaching some sort of orbit, so its not a bad work game

I totally agree. It\'s still, of course, great fun even though you don\'t need to spend much time on it.

Detach a Bunch of things and see how long you can stay within a certain distance of them with rcs adjustments every few minutes, that\'s what I usually do, I\'m on a eeebox at work so i can\'t make anything too complex or else title lag the entire computer, silly dual core atom .... I think I may be spoiled by my 6 core at home (1090t)

Detach a Bunch of things and see how long you can stay within a certain distance of them with rcs adjustments every few minutes, that\'s what I usually do, I\'m on a eeebox at work so i can\'t make anything too complex or else title lag the entire computer, silly dual core atom .... I think I may be spoiled by my 6 core at home (1090t)

Heh, my PC at work was (and will be again next summer) i7. Intel integrated graphics, though so it didn\'t run brilliantly... But we do make the intel integrated graphics, so that\'s a kinda funny thing.

I\'m in middle school and I play KSP at lunch. There are so many sixth graders that crowd around me and watch, and most of them are pretty annoying. There are some that are pretty cool, and downloaded the game after they saw me playing it.

Well I\'m stuck in my little corner at work next to our server, which is maddeningly loud by the way... and I usually have nothing to do so.... ksp or mess with our 5 year old power edge .... I like ksp better it does seem slower when you\'re on your 3rd cup of espresso though... *sips*

I\'m in middle school and I play KSP at lunch. There are so many sixth graders that crowd around me and watch, and most of them are pretty annoying. There are some that are pretty cool, and downloaded the game after they saw me playing it.

man i was lucky l if i got internet at my middle school lunch or even 1 bar for phones........ :\'(

Back in my day we didn\'t get to download our own games to play. But then, our game had EVAs, hunting, supply and life support system simulations...

Jebediah has died of dysentry

Here lies Jeb

peperony and cheese.

You\'re all luckier than you think. We can\'t play games at school other than crummy ones from \'Cool\'mathsgames.com

:\'(

I think you mean coolmath.com... That website is terrible. It\'s supposedly for grades K-8, but it really doesn\'t look like it. Too many colors, confusing layout, etc.

Not to mention that it looks like it\'s for 3rd grade and under only.

/endrant

Anyway, back on-topic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.