[Showcase] Replica Craft thread!

Wow! Mulbin, I have seen your Saturn V and Mun buggy before, I know those are amazing, so I saw the other three and they do look very realistic!

Also, I want your launch tower.

Giggleplex, nice Atlas D!

Ganymede, I have never seen that before, but it looks cool!

Tex, that is a really cool plane! I haven't really seen a forward swept wing aircraft on the forum before, so that is a surprise to see!

Keep showing them off! They're really cool!

Tex, that is a really cool plane! I haven't really seen a forward swept wing aircraft on the forum before, so that is a surprise to see!

Keep showing them off! They're really cool!

If you like forward swept wing aircraft, you should definitely check out my planes. I'm told I have some of the best! My plane "Kestrel" is one of them, and it is really stable!

If you like forward swept wing aircraft, you should definitely check out my planes. I'm told I have some of the best! My plane "Kestrel" is one of them, and it is really stable!
Also, Tex, my forward-swept wing aircraft could easily outfly that! All of them have more fuel, and larger control surfaces. Their agility is amazing!

First, don't double post.

Second, this is a thread for showing off screenshots of your replicas, not claiming superiority over other people.

Lastly, if you would like to post pictures of your planes, I would be glad to look.

Anyway, zekes, how did you do that? Like sbowyer said, PHOTOSHOP LIKE THIS:

uUTbyQ9.jpg

Are you North Korea zekes?

Also, Tex, my forward-swept wing aircraft could easily outfly that! All of them have more fuel, and larger control surfaces. Their agility is amazing!

Oh I am sure they will. But I never build that Grumman X-29 to be the best handling plane possible. It was all about how it looked. And it looked very close to the original.

grumman-x-29.png

The fact that it flew as good as it looked was just a bonus.

Edited by Tex_NL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.