[1.2] Procedural Fairings 3.20 (November 8)

e-dog

Haven't tested it yet, KSP is booting now, out of curiosity what are the payload auto-struts?

And additionally, in the config files for fairings it has a set of numbers that alter the shape of the fairing, can anyone explain just excatly what changing each one will do to the shape so I can change the shapes of ones to my liking? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Keep it cool :cool:

Haven't tested it yet, KSP is booting now, out of curiosity what are the payload auto-struts?

And additionally, in the config files for fairings it has a set of numbers that alter the shape of the fairing, can anyone explain just excatly what changing each one will do to the shape so I can change the shapes of ones to my liking? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Keep it cool :cool:

Payload autostruts sounds like it just might be the end of wobbly payloads. Or at least a reduction of them.

Payload autostruts sounds like it just might be the end of wobbly payloads. Or at least a reduction of them.

Whatever is inside a fairing is automatically joint to the fairing base until all fairing sides have been jettisoned (then it's free again). No-wobble is something KSP can't do, but it's a bit better:

Thanks for the update e-dog!

Whatever is inside a fairing is automatically joint to the fairing base until all fairing sides have been jettisoned (then it's free again). No-wobble is something KSP can't do, but it's a bit better:

Thanks for the update e-dog!

Excellent work on struts Marce thank you both a lot for this must have mod ;)

I thought that auto-struts were in there already? or am I thinking of a different mod?

BTW thanks for the update, e-dog. This is one of my must-install mods :)

What we had before (have had for awhile) was fairings that automagically get auto-strutted to their base. And... I think each other? maybe?

So you could have fairings that would be stock still and then have the payload come peeking out the side. Unless you strutted the payload to the fairing manually....

Is it possible to get a 0.24.2 version with the payload autostruts? It looks loke a very useful feature but I do not want to upgrade to 0.25 (at least not wiith my main save).

Tried using search and google for an answer and not having any luck. Does anyone know what causes this mod to spam the debug log? I was pressing keys trying to find something and think I accidently activated a debug log feature in this mod, now it's lagging the game up. There's no red errors or anything, it's just raw data. I have the same thing in my mods but I activate it via tweakables, and I've no idea how this one does it. Tried pressing every key and I'm not getting there.

Ideas? Or is this maybe a bug?

Tried using search and google for an answer and not having any luck. Does anyone know what causes this mod to spam the debug log? I was pressing keys trying to find something and think I accidently activated a debug log feature in this mod, now it's lagging the game up. There's no red errors or anything, it's just raw data. I have the same thing in my mods but I activate it via tweakables, and I've no idea how this one does it. Tried pressing every key and I'm not getting there.

Ideas? Or is this maybe a bug?

There's no such feature in PF. It might be some other mod.

Has anyone mentioned that there is no cost to unlock these parts? Just throwing in there that for some of us that does matter, free parts are sort of a big deal when it comes to unlocking the tech tree.

EDIT: Good, it has been mentioned. I'm a dummy. Still, I support part costs!

Hello there, got an issue with this mod... My docking stage option to open the fairing disappear sometime.

Do you have any idea why? Was working fine with the previous release, even on .25 version of the game.

// EDIT 1: Reinstall of the mod seems to have solved the issue... //

// EDIT 2: I would like to apologize, I'm such an idiot! I found what happened, I put the wrong type of fairings on the base... with the right one from the right category of parts, it's working perfectly fine... And I LOVE your add-on by the way //

Edited by FrancoisH
Not an issue.